Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

All browsers are unstable and system crashes in XP PRO

Operating Systems

Old 02-03-2011

All browsers are unstable and system crashes in XP PRO

I have a PC at my place on which I installed a XP Pro. Recently I am suffering from some problem in it. There seems to be some problem with it browsers that I am using. Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome all crash on a fairly frequent basis. But when I start all the other programs running on the machine like Photoshop or a MS Office and few other programs they seem to give no problem at all. So as far as I am concerned the only problems continue to be in the browsers. So can anyone help me out on to get away with this problem? This is troubling me a lot.

Old 02-03-2011

Re: All browsers are unstable and system crashes in XP PRO

Looking at your problem I feel that it has something to do with the installation of your XP Pro. I think that you should not face with any problem with your browses if you install the XP Pro. So for that reason you need to reinstall the XP Pro. You have to use the same procedure that you had used earlier to reinstall the XP Pro. I am sure that it will help you to get rid of your problem. And in future you can use any of the browsers for your work.
Old 02-03-2011

I think that in order to get away with your problem you should first disable all browser add-ons. After that you should go to the appropriate website for installing Flash Player and then install the latest version of flash player. Also you can have a look at the Event Viewer to check if the errors that are present there can be of any help to you. A Flash Player is a browser-based application runtime that provides viewing of applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. So installing this will surely help you to get away with your problem.
Old 02-03-2011

One more thing which can be done is you can check for any malwares that are present or not. If you have a antivirus installed with you then you can just start with a clean up job .Or else if you don?t have a antivirus with you then what you can do is get a new antivirus installed and start with a clean up job. I would not rule out the fact that your system is infected. So for that reason I would suggest you to check if there is any malware preset or not. If this doesn?t work then you can move onto some other solutions.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,