Thread: Unable to find mail notes which were stored as documents

Unable to find mail notes which were stored as documents

I need to ask this from you all. Well I have a mac operating system in my computer and I think it is a very good operating system. since I was a windows user all through my life and recently I have shifted my attention towards the mac operating system. well I have a certain query that I would like to clear it out with you all. The thing is, I am not able to find the mail program that I had backed up using the time machine. I tried to use the search option and also typed the important letters that were there in the button but that also helped me find the mail notes. I hope you all can help me with these. So any solutions anyone?

Re: Unable to find mail notes which were stored as documents

Having you tried using any recovery tool that will easily get your file which were backed up. I think the restore software is very necessary to obtain all the files back which were earlier backed up. You will not get anything from the search option. The search option will just do a simple search of all the files in the system but tit will not do any external search of the files which are there backed up. Hence the need of the recovery software comes in to the picture here. So do try working on the recovery software that will be of great help for you.

I don’t think trying the above method will help you to a great extent. I will suggest you a method do try working on that. What you have to do is try using the time machine from the mail itself. In that particular mail go to the mailbox option which has the note. Once you get the note from there you will have to do nothing but just enter the time machine from there. That will be enough and you will be done. You will be able to recover the mail notes that you were looking for. I think this is the perfect solution for you. Do try it and let me know if that works or not.

Looking at the problem I realized that my problem is also the same. I have read your solution. Having read it I want to know that if the above solution is universal for the restoration of all the backup files. If yes then do let me know. In my case the problem is the same but I have used the Backblaze software for the backup of all the files. So what is the procedure for the recovery from that software? If it is same then do let me know about it. I will be happy to know your views on this.

According to me yes. There will be no difference between the method that is suggested above. The basic concept is the same and you will have to implement it accordingly. So I hope you are now clear with all the confusion now. If you are still confused then I would advice to have a look in the internet for all the detailed steps. You will get the necessary information there. So I hope I am clear now with all the information.