Thread: Laptop won't boot with endless loop

Laptop won't boot with endless loop

From last one years I am using a Dell Latitude D620 running with windows XP pro. The system was running fine till the last date, but from this morning I am able to start or boot my laptop. After power it on, it’s imply goes to blank. And in that it flashes a option, for choosing the mode to start the system. is this happening for the windows version or for any o6tehr cause? Anyone having any idea or information regarding this problem? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Laptop won't boot with endless loop

As per my opinion, I think the problem might be occurring for the windows version for that I would like to suggest you to repair the start up, for this try to start the system in safe mode by start pressing Del from your keyboard after the windows logo will appear into the screen. now from the BIOS setting window, click on windows start up repair, wait till the process completes, after that it will ask you to reboot your system. Do this, try with this, I hope it will help you to overcome from the problem.

According to me about the problem that you mentioned in your post, I recommend you to change the user profile, for that if you are not having any other user profile in your system then simply proceed to the user account under control panel, and from there click on user account, under that windows look and select create new user account option, insert the options and log off tee system, now check whether the same problem is also occurring in that mode or not. Along with this, before go through this process, I suggest you start the system in safe mode.

According to me, I would like to suggest you to update the graphical driver, because in some of the cases I found in the start up these types of problem might be occurring for the graphics driver, for that ping to the device manager and from there open the display tab, now right click on it and choose the advanced recommended option, it will ask you for locate the installation program, browser from the desire place and run the process. Don’t start any other process till it completes and redirects you for reboot the system. Remember that if you are not able to do this technique in windows normal mode then try to do this in safe mode.

I was also facing similar issue in my system just few months back, after encountered this I researched on this and found that the problem is occurring for the hard drive, some of the malware byte are attacked there, and then I simply run the anti malwarebyte program and by this easily can remove the malwares from my hard drive, I suggest you to run the anti malwarebyte programs in your system also, if there any malwarebyte is attacked in your hard drive, then by this the problem will be solved. But apart from that if you are having any other major issue in the hard disc then contact with the hard drive manufacturer.

I also think that problem that you mentioned in your post is occurring for the windows version for that first of all start the system in safe mode or any other mode which is flashes into your screen after log on, select any mode from there. It for the confirmation, whether the same problem is also occurring in that mode or not. In my case I simply did the windows repair process, so if you are also having the problem in safe mode then simply go for the windows repair option, for that click on start menu and from the system tool under accessories choose and click on that option. Terminate and after complete the process reboot your system. I hope by this you will surely be resolve the issue.

The problem that is posted here, this is completely directs to the graphical interface of the laptop. For that starts your system in windows safe mode and then check whether there is occurring or not. If ether any third party software or any of the visual effect is applied in your hard drive then removes that one. But after this also the similar issue is arriving then simply updates the firmware version of the graphics driver that you are using. For that open the device manager and from there click on update option of that driver, wait till it notify with the information of the update firmware files. Click on update option and after completes the process reboot your system. I am sure this will help you, try this.

I think this can be resolved by reload the operating system in your system, for that insert the windows disc and run the installation, at the beginning it will ask you to format the drive for reinstallation, select the drive and then it will automatically start the fresh installation. In some of the cases I found that, for these type of problem that is only solution, reload the operating system. So if you are not able to resolve this issue, then simply last go for this process.