Thread: System always restarts after the XP logo appears

System always restarts after the XP logo appears

Guys please help me out to get rid of this problem as early as possible, all was working pretty good and I was able to carry out any function that I would want with my system until when I reinstalled the operating system that is the Windows xp on my system. After the installation was complete and the system was in a rebooting mode I found that as soon as the Windows Xp logo appear on the screen the system would restart immediately and this is the process that will always continue and I don’t get access to the system at all. I have tried installing the Windows many times but again I am always faced with the same problem, can some one suggest some remedy for the same.

Re: System always restarts after the XP logo appears

Look for changing the formatting CD that you are using and again formatting the system with a new and fresh copy of the Windows Xp operating system. What I think is that the CD that you are using to carry out the formation might be having some kind of glitch inside it and which is probably the main reason why you are not able to get the operating system installed perfectly which is why there is some kind of error on the startup which is forcing for the restart of the computer system.

Hey try to go into the BIOS settings while you start your system and then from there chose from where to boot option. Inside it make sure that you are selecting the hard disk option, if that is not there then make sure that you have done it correctly and then after making the changes press the Esc key and save the changes that you have made. After that boot the system and see if you can get the system to load completely after that, I hope that this will surely solve all the problem that you are facing.

Hey check out whether the hard disk is fitted perfectly and that there are no form loose connection with the hard disk that you are having inside the CPU, the reason why I am asking you is that the system boots from the hard disk and the hard disk really require the power to boot completely, but if the hard disk is not receiving the power that it wants and if the chords are not correctly fitted then the system will not boot at all. So make sure that you have got all the things perfect and in position properly.

Hey friends I have tried out all the solutions that you have provided to me but still I am unable to get the system to boot completely. I have looked into the CPU case and checked all the connections of the hard disk and I have found that each of them are perfect but then also the system is not restarting. I have got a completely new Xp formatting CD from a engineer and have formatted thrice but soon after the installation is complete the system just refuses to start and gets restarted after the Windows Xp logo appears on the screen, so can someone help me to know that what could be the other possibilities of the problem.

Hey you should try loading your system in a safe mode and then see if you can go out with the complete loading of the system of yours from there. So when you just start your system try pressing the F8 key and which will take to the group of options showing from where you want to load your system, so if find that you are not able to get the system to load completely even from the safe mode and get some kind of error in that as well that it is sure that the problem is in the operating system that you have loaded.

Hey what I feel is that the hard disk that you are having on your CPU might have got corrupted and that is the reason why you are not able to get the system to load completely even after the operating system is loaded completely. Remove the hard disk and insert in to some other system to check if it works properly over there or not, if even it cause the same error on the other system then what I believe is the hard disk is sure short corrupted and you will have to go for a new one.