Thread: High CPU Usage for winlogon.exe / system / mobsync.exe files

High CPU Usage for winlogon.exe / system / mobsync.exe files

Hello friends I have been going through some kind of weird problem with my system as I have come to know that there are some kind of high Cpu usage on my system even though I don’t have any of them running on my system. I notice this last time around as my system was working really very slow and so I decided to look into the task manager so as what is exactly the usage of the CPU which is taking all the power. Over there I saw that the mobsync.exe was using 50% of my CPU and winlogon.exe the other 50%. Even after ending the process the same would pop up again an eat up the usage and my CPU would become slow. Now how can I find out which application file is this related to and how will I be able to get rid of it.

Re: High CPU Usage for winlogon.exe / system / mobsync.exe files

Hey maybe it can be some kind of virus in the system that is causing the problem, so if you have got some kind of a legal antivirus program running on your system, then I would request you to give a complete system scan and see if you will be able to detect t the problems that are related to some form of a virus, so what I think is that after you have given the complete scan of the system you will surely be able to know that if it was really caused by a virus on the system or not.

Hey I think that the file that is taking up most of the CPU usage might be of an application that has been defected on your system. So to find out which exactly the application the file belongs to you will have to run each and every one of them and see to it from where exactly are you getting the error. It may be that the application which will show the error on the startup will have the error of whatever files that you have been seeing in the task manger eating most of the CPU time and so you will have to delete same in order to avoid any sort of problem.

Hey friend just make sure that the files which you are getting up in the task manager that is eating up allot of time is not of the antivirus program that you have been running at the back of your system. The reason why I am asking you this is because the files are coming up in the task manager which means that the files are active and according to me the antivirus program always remain active even if it is not in use, so you do one thing, you remove the same from the system and see if you can get rid of the problem that you are facing.

Hello friends I am having some kind of problem with the CPU usage of my system as well as I have come to know even if my system does not have any kind of applications running on it then also if I check the task manager the CPU usage is always up there around 100% but the system is running quite perfectly, what I would want to know that is this a problem of the task manager showing abnormal levels of the Cpu usage or is it something else, can someone help me to know how to get rid of this problem.

Dear I think that you should periodically monitor an instance of Microsoft SQL Server to verify that the CPU utilization values are within normal ranges. If the frequency of CPU utilization is consistently high may need to run a CPU upgrade or add additional processors. A consistently high value of CPU usage can also indicate the presence of an application does not properly designed or optimized. The optimization of the application could reduce the CPU utilization. So if you can get all these things done then I think that you will not get to face any kind of problems with the CPU usage going way above.

What I believe is that everything is not at all perfect and even the task manager might show you some wrong results even if it is not there . An effective solution to determine the CPU usage is to use the counter Processor:% Processor Time in System Monitor. This counter lets you monitor the amount of time used by the CPU to execute a thread idle. If the value for this state is included between 80% and 90%, you may have to upgrade your CPU or add more processors. In the case of multiprocessor systems, it is necessary to monitor an instance of the counter for each processor. The value represents the total time of a specific processor. To determine the average of all processors, use the meter system:% Total Processor Time. So using this you can get the accurate readings of the CPU usage that your system is taking.