Thread: Should formatting be a really good idea?

Should formatting be a really good idea?

Hey friends I have got my first real computer system for me just a week ago who has gifted me his system that he was using for last couple of months and that since he was completely using the laptop so to avoid any kind of problem with the computer system he gave me his system. Since I am new to using the computer system so I have found that there are hell lot of data on that system of my uncle which even he doesn’t require so I am thinking of deleting the data from the system, but later I thought of why not give the system a format so as to give it a fresh start. But the thing is that I have never ever formatted the system though I have got the formatting CD but then also I would want to know some of the steps before I can carry out with the system and whether formatting will surely be a good idea or not.

re: Should formatting be a really good idea?

Friend it is really very simple to install any Operating system on any device that you want, also it is always recommended that you should always give a format to your computer in every few months such that whatever bad portion memory or the virus that the hard disk might have gets deleted and you are always tempted to get a fresh start of your system. Even I do the formation of my system each and ever month and with that I get a very less kind of glitches and the bugs that effects the hard disk and ultimately the entire system.

Hey dear until and unless you try formatting the system yourself you won’t be able to learn how to carry out the formation of the computer system. I think that this should be the first task that should be known right from the very beginning even after making use of the computer system, as if there any kind of a major problem with the computer system then it can be only overcome by carrying out the formatting process of the entire system , so go ahead and install the new operating system on your computer using the formatting CD.

Hey don’t worry friend it is very easy formatting the computer system is dam simple and you will just have to follow certain steps that the CD will direct you with. First of all make sure that the formatting CD that you are using is absolutely so that if it contains some kind of error as such than the process of installing the operating system on your computer will stop in middle and the computer that was previously working smoothly might not function at all. So in order to avoid any kind of problem test the CD from a friend of your and see whether the formatting occurs properly or not.

First of make sure that which operating system are you having and which formatting CD are you having, it is better that you first make it clear that both of them are same and that even the bit version of the both the operating system are same. Once you get to know about this and then you can easily move ahead with the installation of the Operating system by running the CD and just following the steps that you are always get to faced one by one. I hope that you will surely be able to get the operating system installed perfectly.

Hey what I think that first of all make sure that you have got the correct product key of that operating system that you are having on the CD of yours. While installing the operating system the computer always prompts for the product key of the same it is always mandatory to provide the same because if you don’t then it will not allow the action to complete. So make sure that you have the product key with you which is correct and make a note of it on a piece of a paper before moving ahead with the installation.

Re: Should formatting be a really good idea?

One of the most important that is to be taken care of is that you will have to make sure is that you will have to backup whatever drivers software that you are having on your system or if you have a internet connection then you can download the same from the site. For this you will have to know that which motherboard are you using and then you will have to appropriately download the exact driver of the same. The driver is the most important thing of them all and without it the system will not run at all, os make sure that you make a note of this thing as well before carrying out with the installation.

johnpatrick1000 Guest

Re: Should formatting be a really good idea?

Formatting hard is very essential when computer are slowly running! I always also do that when my computer fallen in Virus. So make sure I have made backup of previous important files.