Thread: Mac OS X App Store shows false identity after buying Angry Birds

Mac OS X App Store shows false identity after buying Angry Birds

I lately find out that the Angry Birds is one of the favorite game in idevice as well as other apple systems. So I have tried to buy it from the AppStore and several things are occurred at that time. The game app seems to be downloaded and later installed on the system but it could not be discovered at all. After the download, now I cannot login to Appstore. Furthermore I cannot eliminate the indicator or symbol on the icon of app saying that the update is available. Even after the update also the red sign with 1 remains the same. What I have to do now to resolve these issues?

re: Mac OS X App Store shows false identity after buying Angry Birds

I think that the game download or installation might have been corrupted the Appstore application on your system. I know the Angry Bird is a good game in apple platform. The download or might be the installation makes some destructive changes in your system. We can assume that either the game has not installed properly otherwise it has downloaded but didn’t able to start the installation. So if you can find the source of the downloaded file then launch the installation procedure once again and see what you will get.

The update indicates remains unchanged if the update didn’t apply properly to the application. You need to make sure that the update has properly accomplished on that application. If it didn’t then the 1 symbol at the top right corner of the app icon keep on showing you that there is still an update available. So launch the update again and see. If still the issue continues then just re-install the app. I hope that you are not getting this issue for all app icons in your system or device.

I have also heard about that issue some time ago. It seems to me that the people who are still using the older version of Mac OS X might be getting this issue while installing some app from the AppStore. So the new version of Mac is awesome and came with several fix for the issue. So this is the right time for you to get a copy of one for your device or system. Not only Mac the apple has also released the new version of iOs for its idevices. I am telling this because these kinds of issues are mainly related to the bug of the Operating system in the device.

It is not much hard to find downloaded or installed app in your system. You can use any search tool to get the related folders or files of the installed application. By this way you will get the source of the app or game. If the file is downloaded and didn’t install in your system then use the terminal to install one. If still not confirm about the installed file then I think that you need to remove already installed one by any way and go for the fresh installation once again.

It seems to me that it is really bug in your version of operating system. It is not about the issue of the application but it is the cause of the OS. So what you have to do is update the device or system for latest OS otherwise re-install with the same version. The false identity is not a major issue but it really annoys the user to know whether he/she has updated the app or not.

wulaishiwo Guest

May be your antivirus killed the program you have download it again