Thread: Windows 7 SP1 "Error_different_service_account(0x80070437)”

Windows 7 SP1 "Error_different_service_account(0x80070437)”

Hello friends I have been through a major problem since the day I have tried installing the Windows 7 operating system on my home computer system that is well equipped with the Windows Xp operating system and was running quite brilliantly. Since I have heard that there is this new Windows 7 operating system is much more advance and good as compared to the Windows Xp so I have decided to download the same and burn the same into a CD, but while I tried installing the same on my system, I got a error on the half way of the installation that is Error_different_service_account(0x80070437) and the operating system was not getting installed due to this the previous Operating system that I had installed also stooped working since I had formatted the system, so now I only have this Windows 7 CD which when I try installing it always gives me this error, so can some one help me to know what is the problem and how can it be solved.

Re: Windows 7 SP1 "Error_different_service_account(0x80070437)”

Hey friend I think that the problem is surely in the Operating system that is the Windows 7 which you have had downloaded from the internet. I would want to know that fro which site have you download the operating system, I think that the software that you have got from the website is itself at fault and that is why you are not able to get the installation of the Windows 7 operating system on your desktop. Look for some other source or try getting the CD from a friend of yours who have installed the Windows 7 operating system on his system or laptop and you will get to know the exact problem.

What I think that the image that you have created by burning the operating system software on the CD might not have been proper that is while copying the image on the CD you might have got some files missing and that is why you are not able to get the operating system installed completely on your system. What I think is that there could be a problem of burning the CD with some high speed which I think is mostly responsible of not copying each and every file on the CD and so you once again give a try and this time around try burning the disk with some less speed.

The error which you are getting is related to some kind of update error that is with the Windows 7 operating system of your, while downloading the software look for the updated version of the software and then download the same. So when you search this time around for the Windows 7 operating system you should see to it that you take care of looking for the updated version of the software and then download it and same as before create the image on a CD and carry out the installation process.

Guys I am getting the same error every time I try to install the Windows 7 operating system on my system, I have downloaded the new version of the Windows 7 Operating System and have created the image of the same on a CD many times. But whenever I try to install the operating system, I am always getting the same error middle way through the installation, I have tried using my friends CD as well to install the Operating system but still I was not able to do so perfectly so can someone help me to know what is the cause of this problem.

What I think is that you should remove the hard disk from the system of yours and then take the same to install it in your friends system so that you can carry on the installation of the operating system using desktop. If you are able to install the operating system on your hard disk from there then it will be good for you and you can again move the hard disk from there and install it again on your system, if you are not able to install the operating system from there as well then what I think that your hard disk is corrupted and you will surely not be able to install the operating system on it and will have to look for some new hard disk.

What I think that now you have got some part of Windows 7 operating system installed on your system and even have the previous version of the Windows Xp operating system installed on your hard disk as well so what I think is that there is some kind of fluctuation in the file of both the operating system which is not allowing to get the operating system installed, you should take the hard disk of yours to a shop or a person who has the knowledge of how to make this thing work again.