Thread: Entering power saver mode

Entering power saver mode

Hi geeks,

I have a problem with my PC, Last month I replaced my motherBoard and installed new OS. Now I am getting another problem with OS. When I start the PC only a startup display is coming, I cant go inside anything, also BIOS is also not loading when the Hardware cable is connected. When I remove the hardware cable then the BIOS option is loading and I can change the boot option. When I again connect the HardDisk nothing is happening. Its only showing the Display Mercury, and later its showing entering power saver mode. If I connect the Harddisk to another system as secondary device, I can see that harddisk has no problem. Pls suggest me wat can I do for this. One of my friend suggested to use HirenBootCd, I dont know about this Hiren can anyone say how to use this option to recover back my system.

Thanks geeks

Re: Entering power saver mode

I think that at the time of installing your newmotherboard something went wrong. Some questions I would ask is, did you install it yourself, and have you done that before? Does it have built in video connection on the motherboard and have you plugged in an extra display adapter? and if so which video connection are you using? It might have defaulted to the other one. Are desktop power on lights coming on and are the fans and hard drive running when you turn it on?

Everything was setup by professional guys, for somedays it was working well, and when turning on PC everything is ok and all power is rite......dont know where is the problem. When the harddisk is removed BIOS is working, if it is connected the display is struck

There might be some problem with the cable that you are using to connect the hard drive. You can try by changing that and see if that is able to help you other than this, you can try to run the chkdsk on your hard drive from some other computer and this can fix the issue for that. After doing that, connect that back to your computer and boot the system once again.

Yes hope this chk disk option works...i havent tried it but some other ppl also said the same...let me try and get bak if it works well thks ...i need more solutions if it doesnt work

It can be the problem with the driver that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you getting the problem like this. You should see for the update if the driver and install that in your computer. I have seen many of the cases like this where installing the latest version of the driver solves the problem and I wish that this will do the same for you. Thank you.