Thread: Upcoming Microsoft Operating system

Upcoming Microsoft Operating system

Everyone’s mind may be roaring around only one questions and that is which will be the next Microsoft Operating system and when will it going to release. Everyone including me curious about getting answer for this question. I am a big fan of MS and I like the way they release the Windows OS like XP, vista and 7. What would be the next and how it is named? The Microsoft didn’t reveal any of the secrets yet. But if anyone know about some rumors about this please let us know.

Re: Upcoming Microsoft Operating system

I am also curious about knowing this thing from the time when the windows 7 came to market. I have used the windows 7 and I am very much impressed with the thing and features in it. So my assumption is whatever the Microsoft will going to release I think that it will going to strike all other operating systems currently available. The Windows 7 has really gained the much popularity than other OS. I don’t know when they will going to release their next OS but I hope it in this year and I am waiting.

I have heard some news about the next release of MS OS and that is Windows 8. I don’t know whether this information is true or false but I really saw this in some website for not Microsoft official website. On the website itself, however, assume that this information is final because in his words "Microsoft never recorded anything in stone." The name, Windows 8, if a fact that as fairly reliable, since it is a logical progression in the first place so the user can follow quite easily the outputs of the Windows operating system and partly by the fact that from Windows 3.11 Microsoft products did not use version numbers and would be "illogical" to have only a version with this numbering system.

The next edition of Microsoft's operating system, whose name still unconfirmed it may be Windows 8, presumably be on the market in 2012, according to a roadmap of the Redmond Company. According to the information published by the specialized website, taking into account the production rate of Microsoft operating systems, the replacement of the newcomer Windows 7 will not take more than three years to see the light. Microsoft announced that "work hard to establish a cycle of three years of production" between each operating system, so that if no unforeseen delays, Windows 8 is expected within three years.

I heard that that the Microsoft is planning for the development of cloud computing which will help the infrastructure level. So I think that the next OS may be going to release next year contain some of its capability. I also heard that the Intel is also creating some virus killing chip for the upcoming Windows OS. So whatever the thing coming out from the Microsoft market it would be the full of advantage and features so that users do not want to complain about the exploit or virus attack.

The Microsoft already announced that it will need three years gap between the releases of next OS. So the next OS will get on the beginning of 2012. The name of the OS may be anything either the continuation of Windows 7 or the Windows XP, vista. Whatever they name it, it didn’t matter us. The main thing only I concern about is the security. As you know the windows pc can be easily exploitable by virus or hackers. So my intention is that the Microsoft should concentrate more on security rather than extended graphics in their OS. I hope that they will understand the user request.