Thread: Outlook 2007 responding very slow after upgrade windows 7 pro

Outlook 2007 responding very slow after upgrade windows 7 pro

I am having a windows 7 compatible dell latitude laptop, this was running fine with all of its features, I basically using this one for internet access for both of ,y official and for the personal purpose, I installed outlook express 2007 mail client for checking my mails. Though I am not familiar with the latest technologies and also not with the other advanced software’s or other third party application those are designed for windows version. So for this I am using some of the original windows application. But there is a problem in the outlook express that I am facing from last two days. It is not running properly after upgrade the windows version. To start the mail client it taking a lot time and also to respond after click on any operation, it responds on that after a long time. I am quite frustrating with this, what should I do now? how to recover this?

Re: Outlook 2007 responding very slow after upgrade windows 7 pro

As per my opinion this is problem in the mail client application, where as I was also facing relevant issue, after that I also applied many of the tricks but nothing was helped me, and then I simply reload the mail client version. I recommend you to go for this process. For that first of all remove the existing the version that you are using in your system, along with this also remove the application collaborating files those are stored into the windows temporary folder and in the registry editor. Restart the system and then proceed for the fresh installation. Try with this; I hope it will somehow help you to resolve the issue.

According to me , I think it is happening for any other third party application, my younger brother was also facing similar issue, and after a deep search on it , he found that for some of the third party visual effect or programs, this problem arriving. First of check into the process tab under task manager and from there make sure that the outlook express mail client is not running with any other application, if you find like this then kill that process and then proceed to program and features under control panel. From the drop down list locate the application or the visual effect those are installed then remove that one from your system, I hope it will surely help you to resolve the issue.

Hello
    I am also facing a problem with the Microsoft outlook express 2007 mail client, the problems I starts arriving after upgrade the windows version, I tried with the reload and also by the other tricks that I applied and get them from different web sites, but nothing is helped me. Now I am looking for other mail client application those are works like the outlook express client. Is there any one having nay information regarding any other mail client for windows 7 platform. Any information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

There is a mail client that I am using in my windows 7 system, it is named as Mozilla Thunderbird, this works fine also works as the windows outlook express mail client. it's very simple, and fast mail client as per my opinion. In its latest version has featured with a calendar that syncs with Windows Live and outlook also. And even before they had another interesting and distinctive feature: the "Photo-Mails" that let you send photos in high resolution by mail, but hosting the images on a Microsoft server, so skip the limit postal 10/20MB imposed most webmail. I hope this will surely fulfill the requirement that you mentioned here.

I also like to recommend you to go for the thunderbird mail client application for you windows 7 system, I am also using this it is a good one and as popular also. This mail client is featured with so many latest advanced features. This application I am running with Mozilla Firefox web browser. so if you are also using this then go for this, it will surely resolve and maintained your requirement that are willing,
    Addition information regarding this mail client: Like Firefox, it is best to go through add or remove Programs in Control Panel, and let the uninstaller do its job: it will not affect your account settings, mail messages and settings, all that is in your profile, separately and is not affected by the uninstall. Otherwise it must wait until the manager automatic updates suggests, but for a major version change, it is not clear whether the proposed immediately.

Another mail client that I am using in my system, would like to share some of the information’s regarding that one, this is known as the AOL’s mail service. The AOL software allows you to read, write, and archive e-mails. There are no filter function that would sort the mail into folders according to specific criteria. For emails within AOL have specific functions. If you are a recipient of an e-mail AOL member, you can see whether you read the mail already and if so, when, or if you has deleted them, or ignored, that is simply by pressed the Ignore button, If the mail is unread or ignored the by this mail client you can retrieve them also. You can choose that one when opening the mail (only with another AOL mail account), then you will receive a confirmation e-mail.

I am using IncrediMail mail client, and this is working fine with all of its inbuilt features, so I am sharing some of the few basic information regarding this, and would like to recommend you to use this, if you are looking for any other mail client for your windows 7 system.It allows you to customize the email by choosing a background, an animation or sound. The program offers options for message management and conventional handles multiple identities and the import address books and messages. For many decorative elements proposed, Incredimail does not comply with the recommendations of the netiquette on the email format. They state that it is better to write letters to format plain text so that any email client can display it. Moreover, these decorations are adding significant haul and thus, clog inboxes unnecessarily. This software does not always take into account some specific languages.

ganesank123 Guest

what configuration do u have