Thread: Installing Windows 7 shows "VERIFYING DMI POOL DATA"

Installing Windows 7 shows "VERIFYING DMI POOL DATA"

My computer is running the Windows Vista in my computer and now I needed to install the Windows 7 in that. Two days before I bought Windows 7 to restore the Windows Vista. in its place of upgrade, I thought that I would burn the files which need to continue to a CD as well as have a new new begin by means of Windows 7. But that was the bad idea. Therefore, I place the CD in and it begings installing. It prompted me for the name, time zone, serial and all the details. I cleaned my hard drive and selected that partition for installing that. After that my computer reboots a two times throughout the process. After about 20 to 25 minutes afterward the install is finished. After doing all these, it reboots my computer and now it is just showing me the message that says……VERIFYING DMI POOL DATA. I waited for about half an hour but there was no change in that. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I avoid that?

Re: Installing Windows 7 shows "VERIFYING DMI POOL DATA"

I think that the hard disk is not getting detected in your case and that is the reason that you are getting that message. If the hard drive is not detected then it will not be able to load the operating system in the memory and will show you that message. If you want to confirm that then you will have to open the cabinet and check for the hard drive connection. If you feel that it is loose connection then you can remove that connection and then reconnect that in that and this will solve the issue for you but only if that was related to the bad connection of the hard drive.

There may be some problem with the BIOS in your computer and that is the reason that it is giving that trouble. The BIOS in your case might be outdated and if you want to check that then you will have to update the BIOS in your computer. I am saying that because a few days back, one of my friends was also facing somewhat similar problem and he did the same and the issue get solved for him. So I would like to recommend you the same and wish that this will do the same for you as well. Please post back is that can solve the issue for you.

There is one more thing that you can try to solve the problem. You can try to reset the CMOS and see is that can help you to resolve the problem. In many of the cases like this, I have seen that the problem comes out to be with the CMOS and resetting that solves the problem. If you do not know the way to do that then the best way is to search for that on google and you will get many of the results for this and you will be able to do that very easily. I wish that this will solve the issue.

It is also possible that the Windows 7Cd that you are trying to use may be corrupted and that is the main cause of the problem. If none of the other possible solution is helping you then you can try to install that once again. But this time you will have to take a different bootable CD if that which is having the different copy of Windows 7 burned on that. Try to boot the computer from that CD and go the clean installation of that once again and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. Please reply if that is also not able to help you.