Thread: Need a Personalized Training on Windows 7

Need a Personalized Training on Windows 7

Hi I am a newbie to the world of computer. Yesterday I got my first Dell laptop which is running Windows 7 Operating System in it. I don’t have any knowledge about what Windows 7 exactly is, how does it works, what are the different features of Windows 7. I wish to know more about the Windows 7 Operating System. So I was planning to get Personalized training on Windows 7. So does any1 of you know where I can find personalized training for Windows 7? Please help me.

Re: Need a Personalized Training on Windows 7

You really don’t need a personalized training to learn more about Windows 7. As the User Interface of Windows 7 is very friendly and simple, you will easily be able to guide yourself while you are using your windows 7. Microsoft provides you with Help and Support Center, where you can explore you’re your doubts. Select Help and Support center option from the Start menu, which is on the bottom-left part of your screen. If you have any query related to Windows 7 and you need an answer about it, you can type your query on the Search Help box and hit the enter button. You will get all the related information about the question you just hit on. You can also click on any of the below links and explore more about the windows 7:
    • How to Get Started with Your Computer
    • Learn about Windows
    • Browse Help Topics

My younger brother also wanted to get personalized training on Windows 7, so I had suggested him to browse about the same on Internet and get an appointment from any of the trainer which suits his choice. I would recommend you the same. Search for Personalized Training on Windows 7 near to your place and fix your appointment for the same. You can take help from any professional who has got a good knowledge about the topic. Just search for them, and get yourself trained.

Many online lessons are also available on how to learn more about Windows 7. I have known about this one, Microsoft Windows 7 LiveLessons by J. Peter Bruzzese. It is a video training on demand for all the users who wish to get more knowledge about the Windows 7. It a complete video course about the Windows 7, which contains around 100 step-by-step screenshots. This personal training is provided by one of the world’s leading expert. It is one of the best solution for people who don’t have much time to visit classrooms or read books. The videos are quick and simple and the practical examples help the user to get more information about the Windows 7 with much lesser effort.

You can visit the official website of Microsoft Store and buy the Microsoft Personal training for Windows 7 which is about hour long training from the experts of Microsoft Windows 7. Remember that all this training sessions will cost you some bucks. With the help of Microsoft Personal training for Windows 7 you can easily personalize your training sessions. You can choose the topic or feature you wish to learn about and get more information about it. The best advantage of using this is that you can comfortably learn it from your home or office with taking much pain.
    Once you have purchased the training session for yourself, you just have to call the Microsoft Customer Support team at 1-866-899-1612 and schedule your session as per your convenience and confirm your training topics. Remember that training services will expire within 90 days.

Hi, guys that was so much kind of everyone of you to reply so quickly to my post. It was so helpful of you people to help someone who is totally strange to you. Thanks a lot once again. Please keep doing the good work you have been doing from so long. I am seriously looking forward to this forum. I will surely keep asking you my more doubts in the nearing future with a hope of getting them solved as quickly as you guys did it for me now.