Thread: RST Driver Lockup / Freezes

RST Driver Lockup / Freezes

Hello. I bought a new DELL Inspiron n5010 that is having the windows 7 64 bit installed in that. I have got to install this to my hard drive. This was installed earlier than format. I am not acquainted that how they installed the driver. But now I can not install this. It shows me some error that says that the system does not congregate requirements to install the software. I attempted to install as of the driver DVD that came by the laptop. I still tried to install the elder edition but that was not able to install that. I want to install that because hard drive creates voice like someone is clicking with mouse. Can you please tell me that what is the problem with that and how it can be solved?

Re: RST Driver Lockup / Freezes

I am not sure about this but you may need to modify the settings for the bios from Ide to Ahci. You should have to check before into the BIOS and open the Events Viewer and check, if that is showing you some error with that. There might be also some problem with the "Microsoft-Windows-Disk-Diagnostic" and there may be some bad sectors in that and that is creating the problem with that.

I think that there is some problem with the Intel chipset driver and that is the reason that you are facing the issues like this.There might be some of the files in that which is corrupted otherwise missing and that is the reason that it is showing you the issues like this. My suggestion to you is to search for the latest chipset driver and see that can solve the problem for you. There are more chances that this will resolve the problem for you.

There may be some issue with the operating system that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. So you can perform the Repair of the operating system. Just insert the bootable CD in your computer and then boot from the CD and when it ask you for the type of installation then you will have to select the option to Repair. Once you selected that then you will not have to do anything and all the things will be done automatically. See if that can help you.

I have frequently gotten away as of benchmarking otherwise squeezing each drop out of every of my SSDs - I just utilize them. The bench I am having is the RST update. It was my first update a long time. I make out GC will help out to uphold peak presentation, but I have not actually completed much of an attempt to craft sure it have time on a every day basis. My essential schedule back on 9.6 was to just allow it to put overnight on login screen around once a week - other than this I powered down frequently. I presume the schedule will continue the similar on 10.x, apart from now it stops after 30 minutes of use.