Thread: Windows 7: Running OS X in VMWare

Windows 7: Running OS X in VMWare

Can anybody over here give me advice on the limitations of running OS X in which VMWare along with Windows 7 OS host? And also on to the audio, Ethernet and Wi-Fi all work? And here I also want to know that about what the penalty to be like on speed? It is the knowledge of the downturn alike to Windows along with VMWare Fusion in OS X? So tell me what to do about it.

Re: Windows 7: Running OS X in VMWare

Actually this thing about which you are talking I mean the whole thing working nicely is quite depend on to the hardware which you have utilized in this. The penalty is more or less the similar as running the other way, in the similar machines, but in most cases the machine Windows 7 will have improved hardware. Here I also want to know that why you would like to run OS X on a virtual machine environment? Please reply me for that as soon as it is possible for you.

Thanks for your reply. I was using a 15 "MacBook Pro and recently it is getting died. The cost of the response is almost equal to the buy of a fresh set so that the option is out. Recently I'm working and the PAM is used only at home and is fairly light make use of, more often for surfing the Web, answer personal emails, upload photos the family to photo and iTunes running. Currently I am thinking about to switch to using a laptop Windows 7, for the reason that they are comparatively cheap compared to a MBP, specially comparing those who are 15." If I am able to run OS X in VM, I'm still able to access our iPhoto and iTunes libraries, which are housed in a home NAS.

If you are making use of the VMWare on computer hardware is immaterial, all devices are emulate. OS X workings fine in VMWare and it works pretty fast. The only thing which does not work in my case it is Safari. But the concern is that of iTunes, why it is not just run iTunes? No iPhoto for Windows, but any photo application should be able to access the images. With OS X on a virtual machine seems too complex which you want to do.

I just want to thanks for the information which you guys has given over here. I am saying all this for the reason that I am also going through the same issue. I will check iTunes for Windows, but is almost certainly still have to be able to run iPhoto. We have a big collection of large photo along with tags and the whole thing, and I am not sure they can all be ported to any other photo manager.

I just want to thanks for the information which you guys has given over here. I am saying all this for the reason that I am also going through the same issue. I will check iTunes for Windows, but is almost certainly still have to be able to run iPhoto. We have a big collection of large photo along with tags and the whole thing, and I am not sure they can all be ported to any other photo manager.