Thread: windows updates download and install are not enabled

windows updates download and install are not enabled

I am here with a very common problem that happens maximum times in nay windows platform, I am not able to download and install windows 7 OS update files in my acer aspire notebook, I tried for start menu by click on windows update from that list. After click on that it collect the information regarding the update files of the windows version, but not allowed me to proceed further with these update files. What should I do now? How to apply the update files into my system. is there anyone having any idea regarding this?

Re: windows updates download and install are not enabled

Ping to the Microsoft web site and from there look for the update file of the operating system version that you are using, and along with this also make sure that the files are should be compatibles with the system architecture, download them and save it into any desire place of your hard drive, burn those files in to a disc and make it as a bootable disc. Now insert the disc into the drive and then as a bootable install the files or apply them into your system. try with this process.

As per my opinion regarding this type of problem I recommend you to run the windows installation process, for the problem that you are willing to reload or updates the windows version, by the installation process this will be solved. After run the process it will first ask you to remove the existing file form your system, remove that and run the installation process. It will take few minute to complete it. Wait till it completes and along with this also after completes this go for ten reboot the system for apply the changes.

I am also having almost relevant type of problem while I was first attempt to perform the windows installation with the update version of the operating system. When I tried to install the update files, it shows a error message with the files applications name, that the file is not able to installed, installation failed. I tried to install this file for up to more than 5 times, but each and every time it flashes the same message. I also tried with the above process, burn that file into a disc and then go for the fresh installation, but this also happen same thing. Suggest me some thing to install and overcome from the problem that for I am willing to install the windows update file.