Thread: BSOD on normal boot and Mup.sys on Safe Mode boot

BSOD on normal boot and Mup.sys on Safe Mode boot

So today I had 18 windows updates on my laptop and also on to the desktop computers from Microsoft. I did both at the similar time on both computers and my laptop will not turn over. My desktop is working fine. My two computers have XP Pro on them. And if I try to boot it in safe mode so it gets hangs. multi (0) disk (0) rdisk (0) partition (1) \ WINDOWS \ System32 \ Drivers \ Mup.sys
    If I boot normally get a blue screen withTechnical information:
    *** STOP: 0x0000007E (0x80000003,0x805BA6EC,0xBACCB2B8,0xBACCAFB4)
    My bios is at A05 which is the majority current for a Dell Latitude D810. So if you guys have any suggestion for the same so please help me.

Re: BSOD on normal boot and Mup.sys on Safe Mode boot

In this you just make use of the process of elimination - and one installed right tick on 2 and HIDE and then Windows Update. If no blue screen that is one of the other 2 so it can hide one of these and update the other. You should be able to finish along with 3 good and installed a hidden offends. No the opportunity that more than one reason which, on the other hand, you are able to use the same process. Also in the Windows updates that you are able to tick on the updates installed at the bottom left - then right click on a updated and can be uninstalled.

I saw five times with the same problem yesterday. But glad to see something like an answer here: at least I know what to look for today when more systems are shown with the problem. Thank you very much for that. Having a similar difficulty on my system Windows 7 RC1 and probably the very identical update error or similar. I have not see an update difficulty this bad previous to and very satisfied that the system was 64 bits in its place of 32 bits. That would have been a real bone crusher!

There is one way through which you will be able to fix your issue. Actually for that you have to follow this steps which I have given:
    First you have to open the Start Menu.
    1. Open the Start Menu.
    2. In the white line (Start Search) area, you just type the SystemPropertiesProtection.exe and press Enter.
    3. And remember you are also able to tick on All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore in the Start Menu.
    4. If prompted, tick on Continue in the User Access Control prompt.
    5. tick on the Click to Play button in the video below.