Thread: windows 7: rebooting itself with blue screen on start up

windows 7: rebooting itself with blue screen on start up

I am having a Dell latitude laptop; this is running with windows 7 OS. the stem was running fine till the last date, but form last morning its creating a problem, after start the system it takes few time to start and along with this another problem is that after the start up windows will appear first of it appears as the blue screen and reboots automatically, I see this problem any times, every time it happens the same thing. I can’t understand the problem. What should i do now o overcome from this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: windows 7: rebooting itself with blue screen on start up

This type of problem is known as BAD_POOL_HEADER, I had an experienced with this problem. Make sure that your drivers are up to date and attuned with Windows 7 OS, and the programs you've installed recently are properly installed. Make sure also that your registry does not contain too many errors. To clean your registry and verify the correct installation of programs, there is a free tool and complete known as CCleaner, download and install this one and run the program, clean the registry and along with this also remove the errors if there is any.

As per my opinion these type of problem may be happening for the general virus or spyware in your system or in the startup program. This message usually occurs when installing the windows update, some of the files might be failed to upgrade or missing from the storage device from where you are willing to update the windows version. be sure that you are going though the upgrade with the correct version files, if this ok then the problem is in your system hard ware. To remedy from this, the last known good configuration is an effective tool: as you used the last known good configuration, normally this type of blue screen again will not appear into the screen. try with this, I hope it will somehow help you.

Launch a full scan of your PC with updated antivirus program (you'll have to reboot your PC after the complete scanning process) and check whether the problem is still occurring. It is quite possible that a virus or logic bomb affects your system, preventing the activity by your anti-virus. I was also facing relevant issue, after that I also tried with this and by this the problem is solved. Apart from this also check also the condition of the hard drive (mainly in your operating system installed drive). From search command panel from start menu type CHKDSK C: At the end of the process, if there is error is happened in your system then by this it will be detected.

After applying the following above mentioned if still the blue screen problem is occurring then I would like to recommend you to go for the Console to repair Windows version that you are using. For that boot of your PC, press F8 and select "repair my computer" and "Recovery Console." Wait till the process completes. You can also repair windows using the Windows 7 installation disc. Along with this also like to suggest you to go for another process, Right-click on desktop screen, and then proceed to Properties, now click on advanced system settings. From there click on settings from Startup and Recovery, terminate the process and follow the instructions, it will automatically reboot the system and check I hope by this the problem will be solved.