Thread: Cannot get picture or video in full screen

Cannot get picture or video in full screen

Hi all, my computer is running the Windows XP and I am using the internet explorer. All the things are working fine for me but there is only one problem that whenever I try to play any video in full screen mode then it just appears to come in the full screen but it again comes into the normal mode. The same thing happens for the images also. Can you tell me that what is the problem with that and how can I solve this issue? I have tried all the things to resolve this but it was just waste of time. I will really appreciate if anyone over here can really help me.

Re: Cannot get picture or video in full screen

OK, you can try to do this and see if that is able to help you. So next time you start to view any video then play that in the default size and then right click on that and select settings from there. There you will have to remove the checkmark as of Hardware Acceleration. After doing that, just check if it is able to resolve the issue for you? I have seen many cases like this where removing the checkmark from Hardware Acceleration makes the videos to play in full screen mode without any problem and I hope that this will do the same for you also. Good Luck!!!

I think that there may be some problem with the browser that you are using and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. If you want to make it sure then you can try to install the browser once again and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. If that resolves the problem for you then it is very good but if that fails to get you out of the problem then you can try to change the browser and see if that can help you. My suggestion to you is to make use of the Mozilla Firefox. I am using the same and that is not showing me any of such problems. I hope that this will do the same for you.

If you are having any problem like this then you will have to enable the Hardware Acceleration. If you want to do that then you can do it from Display panel. This will eliminate hardware otherwise driver compatibility problems by means of Flash Player. After that Flash player will make use of the software for scaling and displaying the content. To make the Display panel visible, you will have to right click (Windows) otherwise Control-click (Macintosh) the application image throughout playback. From the context menu you will have to choose Settings. The Display panel is the initial panel exposed.

I would like to tell you that if you want to make the hardware accelerated to work then you have to have the Microsoft DirectX 9 through VRAM 128MB intended for Windows as well as OpenGL intended for Apple Macintosh, Mac OS X v10.2 otherwise higher. There may be compatibility problems by means of older hardware as well as drivers. By means of older editions of Flash Player, you should not perceive dramatic changes since the player reverts as of hardware-accelerated scaling reverse to software scaling.