Thread: Updates and Package Installer are not getting installed on ubuntu 10.10

Updates and Package Installer are not getting installed on ubuntu 10.10

Hi friends actually from last two day I am going through this issue and regarding this I just want to say that it is really very annoying issue. Actually I facing problem in my ubuntu 10.10 operating system which I have currently installed on to my laptop. At the present the thing is here that at whatever time when I am trying to install any package which is related to the my os so at that time it is not allowing me to do the same and also I am can’t install the updates on my system. I do not identify what went wrong along with it and why I am in front of this problems at the time of installing the updates. And also it looks like that the system is been running slow.

Re: Updates and Package Installer are not getting installed on ubuntu 10.10

After reading this the first thing which I want to tell you that the OS that you are making use of over here is not doing well for the reason that it is the only one which is giving you all these errors. At the present what you have to do here is that you just uninstall the OS and then you have to install the fresh copy once more but this time you just make sure that you are installing the updated and also the most recent version. I hope that this will help you out in this case.

As you have mention in your post that the system has slowed down so related to this I hope that it is happening because of the number of software you have installed on your system it occur if the system memory is filled and it have insufficient space to deal with then it will absolutely slow your system down. At the present what you have to do in this that you just check whether there are any unused programs which is running on the system which is not utilized from long time but still they are occupy the memory. And if you get anything like this so you just remove that I am sure that this will help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.

I had also faced this issue. But regarding this the good thing is that I am able to help you on this issue. What occur in fact is if we are trying to install the package that is not well-matched along with the system then it will not permit you to do the same. So in this first you have to confirm whether it is feasible to do the same or not and if you can’t install the package then it is for confident that the package is not well-matched. I hope that this will make you understand why you are receiving the problem.