Thread: What Is The Darker Side Of Arch Linux

What Is The Darker Side Of Arch Linux

I have been using the Linux operating system since long in the computer system. And also it is that I have just recently decided to install the Arch Linux operating system. I have been using the constant niggling of the various channels and also the use of the IRC channel. I have just started using it and also it is said that the working of the Arch Linux is just awesome for the working of the phone. But still I am most familiar with many of its features. Please help me out with this and give me the detailed information of the darker side of the Arch Linux.

Re: What Is The Darker Side Of Arch Linux

Check the disadvantages of using the Arch Linux in the system and check it out with the points that are being given below:
    • It is being said that the arch is a bit of a pain in getting it configured from scratch.
    • And also it is that you will need a broadband connection for it. Taking into account the base system you will require tons of downloads to get your computer working up to the date.
    • And also the use of the Arch is intended for Intermediate to all the advanced users. And probably working along with the system of the CLI in it.

See the above points which can be counted in the part of the darker side of the phone.

The use of the Arch Linux is the best and will let you know a number of the things that are being related to the Linux operating system. It is said that the only difference that is being seen when you are installing it to the process that you are using and the files that are being seen would be of the flash that is present in the system. Both of them are having the different content of the flash in it. And the working of the processor and the memory is the best.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just provide I have been really in the mess as to how to make use of it. But now when I was doing something in it I have just done some of the changes in it and not been able to find the files of the Arch Linux in the system itself. Some of the files that were used by me were buggy and I have not installed it according to the certain procedure that is being given for the installation of the operating system in the computer that I am using. Please provide me with the required information for the installation of the files again.

you have to follow the steps that are being given below for the installation of the various files in the computer system that you are using:
    1. At the start you have to read the Beginner Guide.
    2. And if you have not read it properly then go back to the step 1 and then read it.
    3. After that you have to pick the Environment with whatever you like and then just continue to use along with the system. Other installation can be done after this set-up.
    4. And one when you have done with the option of the environment you want to read the guide and then the various portion of the equivalent environment can be selected by you.
    5. After that you have to Install yaourt that you will get it though wiki and then make the use of the other programs that you need. Keep in mind this is Arch the only thing you have is perhaps your terminal and very necessary utilities.

Check the basic steps that is requires for the installation of the Arch Linux in the system.