Thread: windows vista not able to locate Adobe photoshop installed application path

windows vista not able to locate Adobe photoshop installed application path

In my Compaq Presario notebook running with windows vista, when I tried to run Adobe Photoshop application , there is a message flashes from windows that windows not able to find the application path. Though I checked in program and folder, this located, but also from that folder if I click on launch application icon, similar message flashes. I am a college student, and for my study purpose I use this program, not having any idea on it if there is any problem arrived. So according to my problem what should I do now to recover it? Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: windows vista not able to locate Adobe photoshop installed application path

Did you tried to run the program from start menu? Click on start menu now click on all programs, and from there open the adobe Photoshop folder and from there select and click on the application icon. I hope this will run from there. If this not happens then check into the process tab under task manager. If you found that the programs is running over there then kill the process. I told you this because the I was also faced this problem, and from process tab I found that the instance of that program is running and after kill the process I am able to execute the application .

I directly recommend you to take fresh installations of that program for that remove the existing one and along with this also remove other windows collaborating files from windows temporary folder an from the registry editor. If this one not directs you to reboot the machine, you should do this, and then go for the fresh installation.try with this, I hope it will surely help you.

Relevant issue, in my Dell inspiron one desktop PC, this one also running with windows vista OS. I installed some of the software’s those are applicable for my BCA study. Like the turbo c program, .net frame work and also some of other applications. From last morning I am facing a peculiar type of problem that whenever I tried to open any one of the above mentioned programs, the windows simply directs me that the program location or path is found. I checked in the installed program folder, there the applications are installed properly. But not able to access them from any location (start menu or from the installed folder).I tried with the above process, but nothing works. Any other suggestion for this problem?