Thread: Corel draw X5 freezes in windows 7

Corel draw X5 freezes in windows 7

I am having a Compaq presario notebook, running with windows 7 OS. The laptop is specified with Intel dual core processor along with this Ati radeon graphical interface. The machine was sunning fine with all its features and the functions of it. I recently installed Corel draw X5 suite. But after install that one I am facing a problem with this, whenever I tried to open the program, after click o the application icon, it frizzed along with it also windows is also freezes for few time. Every time I need to close it forcefully. What should I do now?

Re: Corel draw X5 freezes in windows 7

If the problem is really occurring for the Corel draw software then try by remove that. Enter into program and features from control panel, along with this also remove the other windows collaborating file and then check whether the problems are arriving or not. If you are still facing similar issue then I recommend you to check the software compatibility with your system’s operating system and also with the hardware configuration.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for the graphics driver, where as I was also facing relevant issue, and after a deep search on it I found that this problem is happens after install a visual program in my machine, this was totally corrupt the firmware of my graphics driver. So if this also happened with you then I think you should first go for update the firmware update. Download the latest version from the manufacturer web site and then replace with the corrupted driver version.

They problem might also be occurring for the windows version that you are using. Because some of the cases I found that this type of problem may occur for missing or corrupted windows log file. So if this happen in your problem, then I suggest you to go for the windows repair. For that insert windows installation disk and then press f8 for appearing the installation window, from there windows choose and run the windows repair process. I hope this process will help you somehow.