Thread: Want 5MP Camera Phone within 10k

Want 5MP Camera Phone within 10k

I am going for a picnic this weekend with my family and hence i want to catch some enjoying as well as some funny moments which i will be enjoying with my family can anyone tell me whether it is possible to purchase a camera phone within 10k INR. If yes then please suggest me which is the best option for me , i have not used a single camera till now and hence i am not very much familiar please suggest me the best , i will be thankful to you.

Re: Want 5MP Camera Phone within 10k

The Nokia X2 is a model of medium-low, but nevertheless it remains a modern mobile with all kinds of comfort. The Nokia X2 has a very light weight, only 81 grams, which put in the pockets of the pants if they forget it's absolutely me. The strength of this cell phone is without a doubt that the camera has with 5 megapixels, with flash and 4x optical zoom, which allows you to take pictures and videos of extreme quality. Included are of course the Nokia X2: Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 player, FM radio and expandable memory with micro SD cards. Being a mobile lower-middle-end price of the Nokia X2 is around 10000 INR.

Nokia has always shown an eye for the business segment, offering viable solutions with the series E, which includes models such as the undoubted success' E71. The Nokia E5 incorporates many of the characteristics typical of the series and, within a market segment medium to low. This is a smartphone with QWERTY keyboard and Symbian 9.3 operating system, interface S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2. It features rounded simple, yet elegant enough.

For those who want to spend a little money and have a high enough quality is a great terminal. Too bad for the lack of wi-fi and the presence of a-gps. The photos are spectacular (5 megapixel with flash). acqustato just a suggestion to replace the application "button priprie" (the one under the indicator light on the GPS), otherwise you may lose a bit 'of money since we are now connecting to Nokia Maps. so proud of my sweet and beloved nokia 6220classic purple (too bad I had to order it from Holland because of this product does not exist here), very beautiful, perfect for girls with style and liked the technology and the photos.

The Nokia 6220 classic is available in two colors, as we see in the picture above, both tones seem appropriate to the nature of the terminal, not attention-seeking based on simple lines and elegant. Got a very Nokia 6220 classic is its weight, and that 90 grams is pretty lightweight terminal taking into account not lack anything in terms of its dimensions are quite contained: 108x46.5x15.2 mm, perhaps element sacrificed to achieve this size is the battery capacity, but it is not as discussed below. The finish on the back of the terminal is made of a ceramic material a little more rugged, it seems that will stand up better over time, besides being more practical than a glossy coating, by not being so easily scratches and stains fingers.

On the left the terminal we found a shortcut button that by default is mapped to the functionality of maps, but can be reassigned to any other application. Continuing with other design elements, an LED placed just above the aforementioned button blinking indicates that we are using the GPS. On the right is the usual volume buttons and the dedicated camera button. At the top button on the typical Nokia and bottom a headphone jack, 2.5 mm near the USB port. In the back we have the camera and flash, without going into details of specifications that we will see, we can say that has a lens cover cap made with a mechanism of poor quality in the making, but effective. We also present a camera in the front for videoconferencing.