Thread: Sound problem on Gateway NV50 Laptop

Sound problem on Gateway NV50 Laptop

Hello everyone, I have a sound problem on my Gateway laptop totally absent, there is no system sounds nor nor any other type of sound. The drivers are installed correctly, (I've tried both of those CDs that came along with the laptop)functional and the sound card from device manager, I know and just reinstalled XP Pro, because even with the Home edition the problem was the same, if anyone can give me some advice on thank him in advance:
    • Type Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium M processor, 1666 MHz (10 x 167)
    • Motherboard Name Unknown
    • Motherboard Chipset Intel i945GM/PM
    • System Memory 1024 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)

Re: Sound problem on Gateway NV50 Laptop

It appears as you need to reinstall the realtek drivers on your system and then reinstall the drivers please tell me whether it is possible to get this problem resolved. If your problem is not resolved even after installing the realtek drivers then this problem clearly indicates that the problem is due to the driver and hecne i would suggest you to get the appropriate driver for your system. If you are not sure then refer the website of the manufacturer.

I installed it and then I reinstalled the audio drivers, but nothing, So in desperation i simply reconnected the speakers and this really helped me to get it uninstalled on your system. The sound on my system came for a moment and hence it appears as the problem is something related to the speaker only Any ideas please suggest me...

Well now it appears as the audio driver is installed perfectly, now the problem is the speakers of the notebook or the setting of the speakers, try clicking the icon near the clock realtek speakers in the menu and enter the settings and see what time I do not have this I'm not using a PC card with realtek. So I tried to check the board settings, but nothing, even trying to fiddle around with the parameters no sound at this point I think it's just a matter of drivers.

I would say that makes Gateway laptop bundle really wrecks, and he has never even updated the drivers on the site... among other things, the power that I had to change once it is special and unique in the attack to me that this laptop has made it unusable for two months pending the arrival of the new power supply that I had to pay because it is the only piece that is not under warranty and costs a lot.