Thread: Not able to perform Manual Microsoft windows Update

Not able to perform Manual Microsoft windows Update

For some of the errors in my windows vista machine regarding the operating system responding, so i tried to manually update the windows version. But when I proceed and run the update process, it flashes a error message that windows is not able to update the version. Though I would also like to share those problems which I am facing from the last months. One of them is some of installed software are not responding in many times, and this happens when I was tried to run or terminate them, a message is flashes into my screen at that time, is the application is not compatible with the OS, though I was using them from a long time, also I update the version of those software’s. So now I am here for getting any solution or information for how to overcome from the windows update and the software problems. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Not able to perform Manual Microsoft windows Update

I know a solution for this type of problems, I recommend you to go for this process, and I hope by this technique you will be able to overcome from the problem. Insert the operating system installation disk into CD ROM drive and start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will proceed you into the installation window, from there click on install now button, at first it will ask you to select the drive for installing OS, choose the existing one where the earlier version is installed, run the process and format the driver. After that it will go for a fresh installation. By this process the windows version is not up to dated, but i think there should be any file is missing form the installed OS folder, so in this OS reload process that will be recovered.

According to my opinion I think the problem that you mentioned in your post can be overcome by another process. There is another way to update the windows version for that visit Microsoft official web site and from there download latest version of windows file vista OS and burn it into a blank disk. Now by this disk boot your machine and go for the bootable installation. Insert the disk and reboot your machine. Now press desire key from keyboard to access the installation process, from ether click on install now option, it will first ask you to format the primary drive, do this and then proceed for the fresh installation with the up to date OS version.

Relevant issue with the windows 7 OS, which I recently installed in my acer aspire laptop. The machine was working fine, but only for getting better performance in gaming I installed windows 7. But after install that, I frequently encountered a problem regarding the hardware drivers of my machine, which I was suing in windows vista OS. Though I heard the drivers which are compatible with vista also runs with windows 7. S so did not change them and also not able to download the windows 7 support drivers. This type of problems also occurred with some of the software programs in my machine, I read the requirements of those software, they are support with windows 7 OS, but still they are not running. What should be the cause for this problem? any information on this issue will be helpful for me.

According to the above mentioned problem, I think you should try once by reload the hardware drivers, if you did not do this at the beginning, because though it is installed but for changing the windows environment the drivers can stop the functions or responding with the system hardware, so in that case you need to either update the driver firmware version or reload that one. And in your post though you mentioned that you are not getting any hardware driver, which is compatible with the OS version that you are using. Then I recommend you to try once by reload the hardware driver. For that insert driver installation disk and ping to device manager, not from ether right click onto the desire driver application and select the update recommended update option. Browse and select the driver installation program and run eth installation process. Go through this, I am sure it will help you to overcome from the problem.