Thread: Windows Vista: Blank screen in IE8

Windows Vista: Blank screen in IE8

I have recently uninstalled internet explorer and Installed Internet explorer 8. On startup since receiving IE8 my screen comes up by means of white blank screen - I have uninstalled as well as reinstalled IE 8 more than three times. I make use of Ctl+Alt+Del furthermore it is still there. It may possibly take more than an hour of restarting on the way to correct this furthermore it just last while PC on at what time I turn off or else reboot I have do it each and every one over another time. Please help me to resolve this issue. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Windows Vista: Blank screen in IE8

Is this trouble occurs at what time you uninstall IE8 and are rolled back to IE7? Ever attempt to open the home page, IE8 is completely numb? Do you be given an error message saying that Internet Explorer has stopped responding? Attempt opening Internet Explorer 8 with no add-ons to observe if an add-on can be the problem. Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, after that click Internet Explorer with no add-ons. If Internet Explorer 8 starts generally, after that we must conclude the issue is related to Add-on. Restart Internet Explorer normally, after that click Tools on the menu bar and choose Manage Add-ons. Disable all add-ons furthermore after that re-enable one at a time until you find the plug-in on the cause of your problem. Let us be familiar with if this solves the trouble.

Thanks for your suggestion answers to your questions. In Internet explorer 7 I have No problem. Yes it is only happening in Internet Explorer 8. IE8 was entirely unresponsive and do not get any Error message. Now I have done as you have mentioned and so far the only add-on which I have not re-enabled is Google so will observe how this goes for tonight as I have re-started the PC a number of times and all appears to be fine till now. Will leave it waiting till I need to turn on once more in the morning after that will enable Google and observe what happens. I will let you be familiar with if I have troubles another time. Thank you very much.

I am also facing the same problem white screen by means of my Internet Explorer 8. No error window. I even cannot download wallpaper. When I try to download the wallpapers it hides at the back the white window. As well I get an error 646 at what time attempting to download windows update. I am making use of 64 bit windows vista. I did attempt your add-on suggestion but it failed. If you have any other suggestion please let me now. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

I tried to resolve this trouble for the last 6 months. I did the whole thing! I had a Mcafee trial, which is more, I attempted to cox security suite, ca security Currently I have a blank page come by means of each one of these installed. I do not believe it is a safety problem. I think it might be a problem with windows Vista. I had windows XP on one more PC before and have by no means had this problem after that I bought this PC by means of Vista is when it started. Can anyone tell me how I can stop pop-up blank page?