Thread: Computer keeps going to working offline

Computer keeps going to working offline

Hello, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit and am making use of Internet Explorer 7. It is working fine but from last two days my computer started to go offline by itself. At the same time as on the internet it comes up by means of a message functioning offline. Select to stay offline or else attempt to connect. It does this each couple of minutes furthermore is driving me mad. I attempted to resolve this by myself but it shows that I am running online. What can I perform to stop this. Please let me know any suggestion as soon as possible.

Re: Computer keeps going to working offline

I am running windows ME and DSL as well as making use of Internet explorer 5.5 . My trouble is that my computer continues kicking offline after every 15 to 20 minutes. It does this each and every time at this moment. I have no trouble getting online or else surfing. But after 15 to 20 minutes, the PC icon "showing I am online" at the foot of the window acquires an "x" through it and the whole thing freezes up or else it immediately kicks offline. I hope somebody can assist. I have a BCM V. 90 56k modem. Thanks in advance for any suggestion. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Attempt to disable work offline inside Internet Explorer on your PC furthermore verify if the problem gets fixed.
    Method 1: Launch Internet Explorer and select Tools from the top menu bar and select Menu File->click on "work offline" on the way to unmark it.
    Method 2: Reorganize Internet Explorer settings:
    To find out whether a performance problem or else an error message is caused through configuration settings, rearrange Internet Explorer just before its default configuration.

Comes up with a message functioning offline. Select to stay offline or else attempt to connect. Message means that your Internet connection is not consistent or fast enough. The similar message that dialup users access the option Never dials. So what takes place is that an application which requires an Internet connection, which is able to be time-out or give the impression that there is no connection to the Internet example, in particular, no reliable DNS lookup. Thus, given the opportunity to work offline or try again. Try again can work if you do not have to do something manually to establish a physical connection as a dial-up before selecting try again.

Kunalmesterio Guest

Look if its wireless alter the wireless channel within the router if its at&t dsl. The router is 192.168.1.254 set the password selected at registration or else the system password off router after that select wireless or else wireless settings and alter the channel or else call your Internet service provider (ISP) and ask for the wireless channel on the router to be altered its signal mislaid your PC continues losing the wireless signal if its hard wired by means of a Ethernet cord call the Internet service provider (ISP) and inform them it’s not functioning right.