Thread: Roxio Media Manager not able to find a certificate files in windows 7

Roxio Media Manager not able to find a certificate files in windows 7

Roxio Media Manager repeatedly attempt to install in my windows 7. RIM showed me how to take out this program from my registry. I was told that there is a issue with the Install shield Wizard. How do I solve this? It is slowing up my PC functions. Is there a download that will assist me to either solve or erase this error? So please advise something about my issue because I want this problem to be solved as soon as possible.

Re: Roxio Media Manager not able to find a certificate files in windows 7

I followed the instructions from MULVEY as well as it be successful, I believe Blackberry is the culprit here, they be supposed to ask if they would like Roxio installed during the installtion.
    Right press on “my computer” in addition to select “manage"
    2. double press on "services and applications" In the new window
    3. Double press on "services" in the right window pane
    4. Go down to "Windows Installer", right press as well as select "properties"
    5. Where it states "manual", place it to "disabled"

continue this window open for at the moment as you are going to put it back to manual in a moment.

You have to open the Microsoft web site as well as download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility. Save it on your computer, install it as well as run the application. The "Windows Installer Cleanup Utility" will simply run if you have finished steps 1-5, or else it will state that you are attempting to install too many things right away (for the reason that Roxio Media Manager is in a continuous installation loop). With steps 1-5 finish, choose "Roxio Media Manager" for removal utilizing the "Windows Installer Cleanup Utility". This is supposed to solve the problem.

If the Microsoft Cleanup Utility did not assist you to get solve your issue, then there is one thing that will help you to solve your issue. You could attempt a repair of the software or place the Program Disk in at ehat time you observe it attempting to install Roxio after bootup. You attempt to do this once . this will help you . and please let me know about it if you get solve your issue.