Thread: Can one have touch screen interface with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Can one have touch screen interface with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

I have just seen the release of Mac OS X 10.7 and I just want to know what new can we expect from Apple after this. I have been browsing on the internet for hours and then I came across an interesting topic that was saying that we will soon have the touch screen interface in the new release of the Mac OS X. Is it really true? Will be really happy to know about the same. It will really facilitate gestures making so that once can tap the application pages and that is all that will be required at that very moment. I am very much excited about this and will be really happy to know something in this respect.

Re: Can one have touch screen interface with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Well I just want to make the clarification that it seems to me that you are trying to spread rumors here and hence it will be simply great if you can just wait for the official announcement in the matter. IN case of the horizontal Screen I may say that the chances are pretty much bright in there but if you are thinking of getting the same in the VERTICAL Screen then the chances are really very very less. Hope that you must have got the clarification and will hope to hear something official in the matter that you have asked for. IN then mean time can you please let me have the link of the page that said you about the same so that we here can have a look as well on the same. Will be waiting for your next post do come with the link.

We can really expect miracles from Apple. On the whole some I would just say that the chances that you can have Touch Screen on the Vertical Screen are yet bright and if you say that the chances are really less then let me just clear the fact that I have seen in some of the Apple iPads that are functional even though they are being used in the vertical position. Well we can really expect the unexpected from Apple. I am sure that if they have decided for this then they will work on it so that they can give the best in this respect there. Will hook up for the same.

There is really something that I would like to share about the MAC OS X. I am of the opinion that you just read that Apple is currently working on a touch screen and 3D orientation of the next version of Mac OS X: Mac OS 10.7; and you thought that they will are coming up with the touch screen interface. It is indeed the thought of many of the Mac Users so as to have the touch screen interface but I am of the opinion that the users will really have to wait for the same to occur. I have also seen that they will be making use of the same using the Magic TrackPad. Really we here can just hope that they will come up with some sort of clarification in the matter soon there. It will really be enjoyable to have this technology in the pocket here.

I have read some of the articles and I have seen that at this very summer of the 2011 there can be something really very interesting that can capture the whole web there. With this new release from Apple one will be able to experience touch style interface and at the same time will be able to add the touch style interface so as to make it work on iWork. Also with respect of the Hardware I have seen that they will be releasing a 22 inch touch screen iMac as well. This iMac will be having Core i-series processor there. All these efforts are being taken so that they can just enhance and can come up with the touch screen interface and make the good use of the same there. Just waiting for the arrival of the same.

I really do not think that we will be able to get the Touch Screen like thing here but I am of the sue opinion that we will be getting something else instead in this respect. I really think that Mac OS X Lion will sooner or later come up with the touch keyboard. The magic really can be seen in this very keyboard. The keyboard that they will be introducing will be either fully multi touch or it may not have the real buttons at all.