Thread: Does there is an Blu-ray support for Mac OS X

Does there is an Blu-ray support for Mac OS X

I am guessing that Mac OSX 10.7 will dig up shipped on DVD but will the upcoming OSX be on Blu-ray or will Mac dispose of the visual drives in the future and preinstall the OSX software in the future. Please help me to know this. If anyone has any information regarding this, then please provide it to me. I am waiting for your reply. All information regarding this topic will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Does there is an Blu-ray support for Mac OS X

I don't consider this to be factual. I think they will postpone Blu-ray as extended as probable. After that one time they are cheap sufficient for them to make an enormous benefit they will initiate them as a BTO alternative. There are additional utilizes for Blu-ray than what each day customers will be utilizing. Movie studios utilize Mac pros fairly slightly. Burning their hours and hours of recording onto DVDs can occasionally be monotonous while often a solitary Blu-ray can acquire the similar job done. At the similar time, Blu-ray makes for immense data backup. So one time Blu-ray drives are 75 dollar series. And apple can accuse 5 to 300 dollars for the choice.

How many of you out there memorize a point in time while Apple prided itself for any type of media making? Do they at a standstill? I don't know any longer. One thing which IS customary is HD media. Thus if I wish to burn my HD media to a disc on a Mac, wait. Who requires a Blu-ray disc while you have flash drives, correct? Not each Blu-ray player has a USB connection and I think the majority of us know how much codec’s are pains while it approaches to lots of media devices generally. What if I wish to look at a Blu-ray picture on my iMac with a greater than HD resolution? I am mandatory to watch dense HD video off of iTunes and additional sources.

I have all the time type of assumed (and, you know, to think is to make an ass of you and me) which we would not obtain Bluray drives in Macs except OS X can give the secluded video playback paths which Bluray needs. That may or may not be approaching in 10.7, but I don't feel Apple wish to comprise the drives if you can't look at a Bluray picture with them.

Why don't you just stay for Apple to place HDMI in their machines, and after that utilize an exterior Blu-ray drive? I don't think I will ever perceive Blu-ray drives in Apple creations; but I can observe HDMI ports, in the iMac's; on the other hand, Apple adores Light Peak that can / will / could, put back HDMI, so I can observe Apple skipping HDMI directly to Lightpeak, in 2012.