Thread: How Full Screen Finder look like in Mac OS X Lion

How Full Screen Finder look like in Mac OS X Lion

Here my major question is what do you all feel a Full Screen Finder seem like in Mac OSX Lion? Please provide me your response on this so that I know this very well. Anybody else ever thought about this or anyone else ever gets this type of question in their mind. Please provide me some information which helps me to know this and which help me to solve this unidentified query.

re: How Full Screen Finder look like in Mac OS X Lion

While the same question I ask to my friend that time he replies me: "Not every applications require being full-screen in order to be fine". I know it will be elective, but full screen form is meaningless for me. It looks like Steve needs to force everybody back to the days while you just ran one program at a time. For an iPhone it makes sense because of the lack of screen genuine estate. For bigger screen sizes, utilizing a solitary application taking the complete screen only does not petition to me. Way too limiting for me (one of these causes I am in no rush to purchase an iPad).

Launchpad looks to be an application which switches the desktop from exhibiting applications file from the desktop folder. So if desktop gets the manifold page and folder handling which was a demo as fraction of launchpad then what else would you wish for? To me additional helpful stuff would be per file not folder icon sizes therefore document previews can be put to a helpful size on a few files with no homicide space on others. In addition be able to drag random folders into the wharf and have the alternative of it going into desktop substitute mode similar to launchpad.

There is abundance of immense applications with Full screen form. Steve is not forcing anybody to utilize full screen form. It will at a standstill be a selection. And in no method is full screen form harmful to the application experience. Actually it's truly helpful in lots of applications and those applications would be fewer helpful with no full screen form.

No application is immense just because of full-screen. That is like saying a picture can be fine for the only cause that it is tinted on a wall. On the other hand, lots of applications would be considerably fewer helpful with no a full-screen form. IPhoto and opening are instances of applications which advantage deeply from a full-screen form. Final Cut would suffer very much if it did not take benefit of all of your screen genuine estate, and particularly with HD video, that is even factual on a 27" iMac.

Re: How Full Screen Finder look like in Mac OS X Lion

Just because you don't psyche full screen form or discover it helpful, does not mean everybody does. And I know it won't be required on everybody in Lion (even though I hesitation if Apple will provide us a preference setting to choose between the old performance of the green maximize key and after that novel one), but Apple appears to like taking features away gradually to measure response earlier than making the decision for everybody. The iPad is not helpful to me since it just has full screen mode and confines my efficiency that having numerous applications onscreen at once would provide me.