Thread: Can You Tell Me The Working Of Android 2.4 Ice-cream Sandwich

Can You Tell Me The Working Of Android 2.4 Ice-cream Sandwich

The use of the Android phones is the best and I have been using the Samsung Galaxy phones which are having the Android Froyo in it. The use of the phone is the best and also it is having some of the best of the applications in it and a number of the application can be used in it very easily. I have recently heard that Google is planning to launch a newer version of the of Android called the Android 2.4 which is said to be Ice-cream Sandwich. Please help me out with this and give the detailed information in it.

Re: Can You Tell Me The Working Of Android 2.4 Ice-cream Sandwich

The news that you have heard is perfect and it is true that Google is launching new Android version called the Android 2.4 Ice-Cream Sandwich.
    The phone is having the facilities of Honey Comb and also some of the extra added features in it and ten named it as the Ice-cream and sandwich. It is being said that Google is going to add some of the nomenclatures that can be declared down to the newer version of Android 2.4. It is also said that the phone has been concentrating on the blogs of Phanroid and got the exclusive information which you can just get it through the trusted sources.

It is being said that the phone will carry some of the features that will not be unveiled by tablet that is being released by Google and also it is being said that the phone that Google is planning to launch will be using multiple features and also it is said to have the options of Honeycomb 3.0 and also some of the various other features that you will use it for the system will be having some of the added features in it. And also the phone is said to make the use of the multiple features that can be used for the viewing of the software that can be used up for the system.

And now in the recent tour that shows the depth of the phone is just been awesome and the phone is said to have using the files of Android 3.0 Honeycomb. It is being said hat Google has already starting on working on the information of Ice-cream Sandwich with the build of GRI17. And the phone is said to be the successor of Android 2.3 Gingerbread. But you cannot get the extra details of the phones along with the elements and also the corresponding features that are present in it.

It has been assumed that the newer version of the phone will be displayed out in the conference that you can get the details for the conferences that the Google will keep for the showpiece of the phone along with the scheduled date that is said to be May 10 last year but was not able to showcase the phone properly. And also the phone is said to be the joint application of the verities of the files that are present in it, along with the operating system that is present in it.