Thread: Is Lion Mac OS Locked Down Like iOS

Is Lion Mac OS Locked Down Like iOS

I have seen most of the Mac operating system is working well and has got some of the best of the features that can be used by you. I have to see that the Lion is said to be locked like the one of iPhone and iPad. I have no idea that whether it is locked or not. And have heard that it would be a bad news for every people that have multiple uses for Mac Intel computer. And also I just require will lion will require only the software that will be pre-approved by Apple or we can just make the use of some of the other application that will be help for unlocking it. Please help me out that is Lion Mac OS is locked down and if it is able to be unlocked by making the use of some of the software in it. And if you want to try the unlocking process than you can just go to the unofficial site of the appstore, and download the related options that will be working along with it.

Re: Is Lion Mac OS Locked Down Like iOS

Many of the users those who have thought of doing this have failed and have come to the result that it cannot be unlocked and you have to just use the one which is being delivered by the Apple Mac itself. I have heard that the normal king of the settings that is normally being done in the Mac OS cannot be done along with the Lion operating system. But you have to take pain and then you have to navigate each and every page and then you have to check the solution for the query that you are looking for unlocking of the Lion Operating system.

And if you are using out the appstore than you can just search out the application that you require for the unlocking of the operating system of Lion. But if you are not getting any details then you can just conclude that the operating system will not be unlocked though it depends on Apple to decide to embrace the walled garden that will be used it for the desktop side. I have heard that they are planning to get some of the ground work for the operating system.

The news has also been spread that they are setting up the app store but there will be some of the basic difference in it and the main difference that you can just check out is between Apple and the world of AFIAK. And also it is being rumored that Apple won’t be approving all this things which will be having a number of steps for draconian steps. You also have to check that the OS X is being based for the open source software and could not being able to provide legal note for the unlocking of the system. And also it is that you have to see that the OSX is being licensed to the open source one and not to any of the other kinds of the built.

The lion that is using of the Mission Control is said to be a software that is powerful and also it is said to be using some of the handy features in it that can be used for the comprehensive move and then viewing of the files that you will running in to Mac. And also the Lion operating system is having the multiple features of screen application that can be used by you. And also you can just get the details of the dashboards and various thumbnails that is frequently being used in it and then you can just get the various gestures for the full screen downloads but still you won’t be able to unlock all this application.