Thread: Getting jerky video after installing windows vista sp1

Getting jerky video after installing windows vista sp1

I have matter through the windows vista sp1. Well actually I do not have any solution on this and required to know what can be the likely cause for the performance of this. I have seen that when I attempt to run the similar videos that were running very well with the Windows xp, recently I have pixilated background and the movie there is to some extent really blocky as well. I just do not familiar with what am I able to do regarding the issue here and hence I would like to if Windows vista sp1 can be the reason for the problem here. I have the Windows vista sp1 running on the system of mine here. One more modification that I did with Os was that upgraded the Graphic Card as well. I have the new Graphic Card from ATI; can there be any solution for this here.

Re: Getting jerky video after installing windows vista sp1

Regarding this issue about which you have talked it seems to have no link with Windows vista sp1. Regarding this it seems to me like you are missing on the DRIVERS from ATI and that can be the matter over here. All I am able to recommend you; is to have the drivers installed once more and see if that can help a bit in the situation. You are able to install the drivers from the CD that you have got at purchasing the Graphic Card there. If you had installed them previously then I would recommend you that it will be great if you have the installation of the drivers again here. Please go along with the clean installation; uninstall the drivers and then make use of the CCleaner and finally go with the installation after this.

This is official here and let me point out the information that may be the culprit in your case regarding this issue I am sure that it is for sure ATI drivers and the ATI card that you have their installed on the system. I have read that the issue is nearly all most likely with the DRIVERS that are in the market and that are shipped along with the Graphic Card as well. SO if you are having the drivers which get installed from the CD that you found along with the Card itself then please uninstall it and at the present go Online and updated version of the drivers for ATI Graphic Card in your case here. Strive to discover the most excellent probable match for your case and let me get notified regarding the same here. You will be able to find the drivers from the official site of the ATI and please select the drivers as you are having here.

Well later than looking at all the cases let me inform you that it might be the matter for the reason of the CODECS. I would advise that it will be an enhanced choice if you all can just go along with uninstalling all the codecs there and see if later than installing them again you were able to get out of the issues along with the VIDEOS that you are having here. Also attempt through the installation. You are able to attempt to install only the codecs that you really desire. Uninstall the Windows Media player and then reinstall the similar here. Also see if the issue gets resolved after you restart the Windows Media Center. Please tell me if you are able to discover improvement in the clarity of the videos here. Create the amendments along with the settings of Windows Features and see if this can come up with some change.

You are for sure capable to discover the drivers all by yourself and if you desire you can attempt to discover the drivers making use of the Search Wizard here. I really think that it can help you a bit along with this here. So in that you have to uninstall all the Video Drivers and the Graphic Drivers and then visit the Official site of ATI. Once you are there you will be necessary to open the Search Wizard there so that it will be able to discover the suitable driver from that site. Once you obtain this burn the latest drivers on the CD and then go along with the installation of this here. After that reboot the system and then let me know if the issue was solved.

NO I do not think that if you will stick to the Graphic Card from ATI then you will have this thing working here. I have seen that a similar issue was encountered with a HP laptop. It was having the ATI Graphic Card within it. It was also not able to play the videos in the Fine manner and was seen with the pixilated issue there. When the Graphic Card was changed to NVIDIA it was observed that the videos were running absolutely fine. So I think that it will be great if you can just try to have the Graphic Card from NVIDIA and see if the issue can be tackled after this here.