Thread: Unable to open windows live in my windows xp

Unable to open windows live in my windows xp

I am making use of an Acer aspire netbook, it running along with windows xp OS. The machine I essentially use for the internet just for my office network and also from my home network. And with that I am making use of windows live email client in my machine to right of entry my official mails. The difficulty is that, the mail client is not responding from 2 days. It displays a message about the mail transfer. Also there is one more difficulty along with my inbuilt web cam, when I try to make a video chat along with one of my co-employee; it shows that there is no web cam device found. Why this difficulty happening, is there anyone having any idea? Suggest me some tricks to resolve this issue.

Re: Unable to open windows live in my windows xp

As per the web cam I believe the firmware that you are making use to make the video chat is either tainted or removed mistily by you. I recommend you go for the reinstall procedure. This procedure works very much while I was also going with similar matter, for that run the installation program of the firmware and at the beginning this will inquire you to remove the existing version that you are with. Remove that one and start the installation procedure by following the installation instruction. I plug might be installed in your browser or the mail client, which you making use to connect along with the web cam. I think this will absolutely helps you to resolve the issue.

I think the windows mail is require to upgrade into the newest version. For the reason that I had the also faced this issue along with my windows mail client. After that I searched everywhere or the solution, along with I also searched for the network problem. But found that windows mail version that I was making use is outdated, and for this the difficulty is arrived. Then I just update that version and the difficulty is solved. So I recommend you to visit Microsoft official web site, and from there choose the update version of windows mail client. Download and install in your machine, if there any necessary configuration are needed then make it and start to access your mail account.

Same matter with my Logitech web cam, this not functioning and also not getting reinstalled in my windows 7 well-matched machine. So the difficulty is start in last two days ago, first time when I try to attempt to go for the video chat along with my friend this appears a message in my screen that the web cam device is not establish, after tick on the installed application icon. I do not go for any other answer, directly attempt to get rid of the web cam access application program, but the machine is also not allowable me to go for this, it shows, the application is making use by a program. I checked in the task manager, but nothing with the web cam name. Not anything is running. Any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated greatly.

I think the problem might be in your browser that you are using in your machine. I was facing the similar issue with the internet explorer; I found this cause after a deep search. I simply upgrade the browser version and then also install the latest windows live, and the problem is solved. I also like to suggest you to download and install latest version of browser that you are using, but before that try to open the mail applications in your browser, for checking whether the network service or the router is not creating this problem. If this works fine over there, then be sure that the network service that you are using is ok, must b problem in the browser or the mail client application program. I hope by this you will be somehow get relief from the problem. about the web cam, if you are using any external web cam device, then make sure that the device is connected properly, also the firmware of the web cam is installed correctly.