Thread: Screen pixels scattered in windows 7

Screen pixels scattered in windows 7

I recently upgrade my Compaq Presario laptop from windows vista to windows 7, for gett8ing better gaming performance, which I heard that this OS is good for playing games. But after install windows 7 the system is occurring some problem regarding the graphical performance. The screen pixels are scattered whenever I open any game along with this problem is also occurs if I play any video. What should I do now to resolve this issue? What might be the cause of this problem? Suggest me some tricks to resolve this problem.

Re: Screen pixels scattered in windows 7

I think the problem is for the graphics driver, for that I recommend you to insert driver installation disk and then enter into device manager, from the driver tab and right click on the driver name and choose update option, it will shows you two option, select advanced recommended option, it will direct you to locate and the driver installation file from any locate, locate and run the installation process, follow the instructions to complete the installation process. Go through this, it will surely resolve the issue.

According to me regarding this type of problems I think the problem might be occurring for the other software applications those are installed in your machine, because I was also encountered relevant issue which I found that the issue is occurred for the other software program. But I also before that I tried by the graphics driver trouble shoot. But did not get any solution by this, after that I found that for other software application this problem is occurring, there is some of the third party software and along with this also some of the visual effects was applied in my machine. I removed them and by this the problem is solved. So I also recommend you, if there is any visual effect or the untrusted software is installed in your machine, then remove that one. This will also help you to resolve the problem.

I also think that the problem is for the graphical interface, for that I would like to recommend you to download the latest version of the graphics driver, but before that start your machine in safe mode and if there also the same problem is occurring then you are needed to go for this process. Visit to the manufacturer web site and from there download the desire driver application, which is compatible with the machine specification and also with the operating system version, and install into your machine by replace the existing one.