Thread: PC freezing for Shockwave and Flash player

PC freezing for Shockwave and Flash player

I am recently bought a Dell xps laptop; this is running with windows 7 OS. The machine I basically sue for internet access for both my study and official purpose. I don’t have any such idea on new technologies that I am using in my machine. So before explaining my problem, I like to say that any information or help regarding the problem will be appreciated greatly. Ok now the problem is that, whenever I tried to open the web browser (Mozilla Firefox and Netscape), after click on any web page, it flashes that it required to apply Shockwave and Flash player, and the machine along with this the browser freezes. But if I tried to download the players, it simply shows that, you are using latest version of Shockwave and Flash player, no need to download. But still the error message is occurring in my machine. I hope from here someone will surely help me. Thank you in advance.

Re: PC freezing for Shockwave and Flash player

Regarding the error message that you mentioned in your post, I recommend to reload the browser application. For that first of all remove the existing version and along with this also remove the windows version containing files, now take the reinstallation, and after that do not apply any addins and install the Shockwave and Flash player again. Enable the plug-in of these players, which will show into the addins list of the browser application window. Try with this; I hope it will help you.

Though the machine is freezing then this type of problem s are may be occurring for the graphical interface which is installed in your machine, for that I recommend you to check the status of the driver from device manager. And along with this, right click on that and choose up date option, now choose online option, it will collect the information regarding the update driver firmware version, if presents, and will directs to download and install into your system. I suggest you this, because I w as also facing similar type of system freezing problem, and after a deep search I found that the problem is for the graphical interface, and by up to date the driver firmware version, the problem is solved. So I hope this process will also be helping you to resolve the issue.

It completely sounds for the operating system, either the windows log file is corrupted or some of them are missing from your machine. Because I was had a experience of similar type of problem, and found that by reload the operating system this can be solved. So go or reload the operating system, for this inserts windows installation disk and start pressing f8 from your keyboard after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will proceed you into the installation window, from ether click on install now option, at first it will ask you to select the drive, to install the OS, choose and begin the installation process. After complete the process you need to install all the desire applications again. Install the browser and don’t apply any addins into the browser and along with also download the latest version of adobe browser plug ins or the players. I hope now the problem will not come into your machine.