Thread: windows Xp: Pc responding slow during DVD burn

windows Xp: Pc responding slow during DVD burn

While I was burning a DVD in my windows xp compatible Acer notebook, the machine was responding very slowly. I instantly remove stopped the burning process and reboot my machine, o check whether the machine is come back to its real position or not. But not, after that when I again try to burn the DVD, same problem encountered in my notebook. Along with this, the system was hanged for few minute. My notebook is specified with 3GB ram, 320 GB hard drive, Intel dual core processor and with the NVIDIA graphics driver. I am not a t5echnical person, so I am not having such idea on this type of problems. Can’t understand whether the problem is for burning software program and for any other program? Is there anyone having any suggestion for this?

Re: windows Xp: Pc responding slow during DVD burn

I would like to recommend you to remove the burning application from your machine and then check whether the machine is running smoothly or not. If this runs then it is clear that there is no issue with that application, you can reload this one. But if there I not happened this, then I think the burning application is compatible with the windows version that you are using. Along with this also recommend you to run antimalware byte program of the antivirus which is installed in your notebook, because I think the problem is might be occurring for any malwarebyte, this might be effected your machine.

Is the disk burning program is properly installed in your notebook and also is this compatible with the windows platform that you are using? I was also facing similar issue, whereas after a deep search in this I found that the software program is not installed correctly in my machine. Then I simply reload the burning program, and by this the problem is solved. So I also suggest you to reload the burning application in your notebook. For this first of all remove the existing version and along with also remove the other windows version collaborating files. You may be required for system reboot, do this, and the take a fresh installation. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you.

I am also facing similar trouble with my Nero disk burning program, which is not running properly. Most important is it takes a lot time to burn a DVD. Along with this, another problem is that, whenever I open the program, the machine completely hangs for few while. Sometimes I need to reboot the machine or sometimes it can recover into its appropriate place after few minute. I am not able to burn any disk currently. Why this type of problem occurring I can’t understand. Whereas I tried by reinstall the burning application, but did not get any help from this process. So I am here, anyone from here suggest me some thong to solve this issue. Any input will be helpful for me.