Thread: Taskbar goes on and off

Taskbar goes on and off

I have installed the Windows 7 on my computer and I am not able to understand that what is the problem with it, but after ever 12 to 15 minutes the taskbar blinks on and off and also it closes all the folder and programs that are opened. I am able to open the internet explorer but if I start typing then it blinks and closes the browser window. I have also observed that when it blinks then the CPU usage raises up to 41%. Please tell me that what is the problem with that and how can it be resolved. Thank you.

Re: Taskbar goes on and off

I think that you should run the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your system and see if that can solve the problem for you or not. It is the best thing that you can try to use in the conditions like this and there are more chances that this will solve the issue for you. Before scanning with this, you should make sure that you have logged in as the admin or you are having the admin rights. I was having somewhat similar problem with this and scanning with this resolves the issue for me. I hope that this will do the same for you.

The Windows 7 copy that you have tried may be buggy or corrupted and so that is showing you the issues like this. If you are not able to fix that issue then you can try to setup the operating system again. But this time take another copy of the setup and burn it on a new CD. Now with newly formatted CD do the clean install of that. Make this as an last option if none of the solution helps you to resolve the issue.

Have you installed any antivirus in your system? I am asking this because this is more likely seems to be the problem with the virus infection. If you do not have any install then install a good one in your system and then scan the entire system with that. If it detects any file that is infected then clean that file or if that is not able to clean the file then delete that file but make sure that this file is not the system file and then only delete that file.