Thread: Windows Vista: Unable to delete user profile log in

Windows Vista: Unable to delete user profile log in

Actually when I was working in my college lab so there we have more than 7 computers in a room. I am in domain system which is running in windows vista platform. At the present I am willing to add the rest of the machine along with my machine and right to use them to make use of the default user profile that I have in my domain system, but in this the major difficulty is that I do not have any kind of idea regarding this. So I am here for receiving a number of idea or data also you can say that information for this. Is there anybody having any knowledge about this topic? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: Windows Vista: Unable to delete user profile log in

Hey you do not have to worry regarding this issue because this is very easy to create and add some machine in a default user profile. For that you have to make fresh I mean new profile in your machine, and to do this you have to go to the user account choice under control panel and through there choose the make an account choice. Enter the profile name and your desire password if necessary for the profile, at the present go the advanced alternative of the recently created profile and make sure the share option, this will allow you to put in more machines along with the profile, along with that you are able to do one more thing, if you have the profiles names of the additional user accounts then put in the name in to the add list and tick on add button. At the moment open the network and share choice of your machine and previous to that, turn on the network service of additional machines, and from your network wizard look for them and add to the network places list. Obtain the machines right of entry to make use of the domain machine along with the created user profile. At this time from onward at whatever time any user log to a particular machine, they will access their machine through that user profile user name.

I am going through a trouble through the user profile which is fashioned I mean which is created in my machine, the machine that is accessed by both my sister and me. So that why I made a extra user account in my machine, by this my sister logged into the machine, the trouble is that from yesterday the second user account is not displaying in my machine, means can’t log in into the machine. We both make use of this machine for the internet access; the machine is assembling along with 4GB ram and 500 GB hard drive. Well-matched along with the windows vista, and my machine is Acer Aspire As per my information regarding this difficulty I searched all over for the solution but could not reload this one into my machine. What should I do, is there anybody give me some trick to solve this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Regarding this I think that you may be doing this procedure from the user account settings choice for that you require to log in your machine by the administrative currently open the search panel from the start menu or push the windows button from the keyboard though the “R” key. It will open the search command line panel, type “usrmgr.msc” into the search panel and press ENTER. It will open the user manager control panel through there you will be able to add the additional profiles into the manager and work together with your user profile. And in the last you have to restart your machine, and from currently other machines will allowed access their machine from your user profile. I did this, and it works in my machine, that why I advise you to go through this process. Will definite also works according to your condition.

I believe I have an answer to get rid of the windows or domains user profile from the machine, so you are able to do this from the registry editor. For that you require opening the windows registry editor, and type regedit and press enter. So the registry editor comes into sight. At the present from there place for the registry key looks like “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList”, this is registry key from the windows user profile which is default in your machine. And after that you have to select the binary file number and choose the long registry key from the list. At the present go to the user account option and make user account by which you will permit other user profiles to access the machine along with the same user profile.