Thread: System is unable to play dvdrip file

Re: System is unable to play dvdrip file

Regarding this I believe this file might be open through the player library, so you just open the WMP application and through that you open the playlist, from there browse and pick the file that you are willing to play, I hope by this you can play the video file. And with this you just try to play another dvdrip file format, whether this is playing or not. If this plays then confirm that there must be any difficulty along with the file format. Alter the desire file format and then attempt to play the file into the player. If you are in front of still the similar problem then, I propose you to download the most recent version of WM player from the Microsoft official web sites, and confirm that, the version is well-matched along with the windows 7 platform that you are using.

System is unable to play dvdrip file

Recently I have purchased an Acer Aspire laptop along with the windows 7 platform; and the other machine configurations are like 4GB RAM and 500 GB hard drive. I am making use of all default programs which are make available by windows version that I am utilizing. I essentially utilize this machine for the official purpose like for surfing and for the other home entertainment purpose like watching movies and videos and to listen songs. The trouble is that, I can’t play any dvdrip video file in WMP. I attempted along with the other format, where a number of them are playing but only the dvdrip is not playing. What should I do to fix this issue? If you guys have any idea regarding this then please help me in order to get me rid of from this issue. Please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

There is one way more through which you will be able to fix your issue. So in this you have to Re-install the WMP by the following process; this will absolutely help you to resolve the matter. To re-install unlock I mean here that you just open the control panel and at the moment lead to program and features alternative, from that window turn off windows features, this located in the left panel of the plan and characteristic window. Previous to that open that media feature tab option and uncheck "Windows Media Player". And after that you just exit from there and in last you have to reboot your machine. Now re-proceed to the similar location and turn on the windows features through that turn on the WMP characteristic option, keep in mind that while you turn off the windows media center also might be put out of action. At the present open the player application and attempt to play that particular file, I hope this time it will absolutely play the video.

After reading all replies which is given over here regarding this I just want to say that I would like to recommend you to improve I mean upgrade the WMP version, if you are recently making use of a earlier version then go for the media player 11 or 12 version. I had the same matter with some of the file extension which were unable to play into the wmp, then one of friend advice me to upgrade the version, and at the present I am capable to play almost maximum types of media files into windows media player. After this if you are still having the similar issue, I would like to suggest you to download and install dvdrip converter from internet, it is obtainable in different web sites. Download and install it, open the application window and change the file extension that you are not capable to play, as per my information I think the dvdrip file extension will play in the windows media player. Go through this, it will definitely help you.

I had the same matter with the dvdrip video file, after upgrading my machine into windows 7 platform. Actually before this it was running perfectly in to the windows XP machine. I tried a lot to play this file into windows 7 machine, but does not seems to be get success in this. After that I install VLC media player, it is a tremendous player, by this player you are able to play any media file along with any type of file extension. I would like to recommend you to install VLC media player, this will permit you to play the file format that you are making attempt to play. Apart from that you are also able to try an additional way to resolve this issue, install the codec file for WMP, this one might be also helps you to play dvdrip video files.

Relevant subject along with my Apple MACBook pro laptop, while I was watching a movie in my laptop, the screen unexpectedly stopped working and through that it displays a massage that the graphic driver is damage. I simply shut down the machine and attempt to start the similar video file again in my laptop, the same thing happens again over there. Then I tried to verify regarding this problem by playing a HD game, and it strange for me, this one also having the alike matter, I am not able to understand why this problem occurs in my machine, though I was using all of them just before one or two days. Is there anyone having any idea on this type of problem? Provide me some tricks to solve this problem.