Thread: Windows XP sp3 is not running after installing in my HP Compaq Business Desktop Dc5850

Windows XP sp3 is not running after installing in my HP Compaq Business Desktop Dc5850

I have recently upgraded my HP Compaq Business Desktop Dc5850 with the windows xp sp3. But in this the main issue is that after two years some of the drivers are representing that are not executing correctly with the windows XP version. But after install windows xp platform the machine is not giving response correctly. On the other hand my PC is very old. So I am presently perturbing for that, this might be well-matched along with the requirement that I am making use in my PC, but it was installed correctly, also all the driver was also installed correctly. The real trouble is that while I start the machine it displays me that some of the application which are not well-matched along with the windows version, and also while connect any external device it start installation the driver for that, but abruptly flashes a message that “installation is not completed”. I am not a technical guy, recommend me somewhat to solve this matter. Any suggestion will be helpful very much for me.

Re: Windows XP sp3 is not running after installing in my HP Compaq Business Desktop Dc5850

Regarding this I will recommend you to install the Os one more time in your system, the driver(s) that you have spoken in your post might not be well-matched along with the windows version that you are recently making use of. I had the comparable matter in my Dell machine, where a few of the drivers are not compatible along with the windows vista platform. I did this procedure with that, later than the complete installation I also re-install all driver in my machine. I just format the main drive where I was installed the OS, and by the bootable disk I install the OS in my system. At the present there is no difficulty in my desktop. Go through this, it will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.

Re: Windows XP sp3 is not running after installing in my HP Compaq Business Desktop Dc5850

The driver for which you are in front of the trouble I think that it might be not well-matched along with the windows platform that you are making use of. One of my friend has the same matter, when he attached any external device like pen drive, this was routinely start the driver installation later than attach the drive initial time in his machine, but throughout the installation it will routinely stop the installation and flashes that error message. Then he just open the device manager and from the yellow colored driver list locate the driver and right tick on it, ticked on the update option, this will simply update the driver version via online. I advise you to follow this procedure, this will definitely help you.

In this I think that you are going through like this issue may be because of it is not installed properly in your machine. According to my knowledge regarding this trouble if you are utilizing driver that you were making use of that while your machine was running under vista, then these are might not be well-matched with windows XP. So for that I recommend you to download suitable driver from official web site and install that on to your machine. If still the difficulty occurring in your machine, then I advise you to repair the windows platform, for that insert bootable disk and reboot your machine, this will come into view installation windows, from there choose repair or windows repair selection, it will repair the windows version that you have installed in your machine, and with that you require to install the desire drivers later than repair the windows platform. I hope in this way you will absolutely solve the matter.

I had the same matter in my HP Compaq laptop, which was running along with windows XP platform, but later than install windows vista version it stopped respond in few of the application program, like while I join my mobile to right of entry internet from the device, it does not able to complete the driver installation process. Whereas it was installed mechanically while I was with windows XP, I was not making any particular driver for that. Why this one not happening in windows vista platform? Along with that, while i connect nay flash drive first time in my machine, it happens exact the same thing. The driver is not installed properly. I am quite disappointing with this type of problems. Is this problem for the operating system or anything else? Is there anyone having any suggestion or tips for the issue? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated greatly.