Thread: Laptop having windows 7 enterprise edition restarts every time while loading windows

Laptop having windows 7 enterprise edition restarts every time while loading windows

I have recently brought a sony vaio laptop. I am very impressed with its features. I have installed a windows 7 enterprise edition in my laptop. However from the past few days I have noticed that my laptop does not get started properly it restarts every time when it enters the windows loading page. This happens several times and then it stops. I have asked many of my friends about this problem but none of them have given me any appropriate solution for it. So I was hoping that you will be able to give me some appropriate solution for it. Let me tell you all that I have tried with the safe booting method it did not help me much. If you have any other solutions apart from it then do let me know.

Re: Laptop having windows 7 enterprise edition restarts every time while loading windows

I think so the best possible solution here would be to go with the system restore option. You will definitely get some result with this method. The problem is with the windows files. However going by the description of the problem that you have specified here I don’t see any changes that you have done in the existing system. So I don’t think so there could be any hardware issue. The installation of the windows files may not be proper so that’s why it is giving you such problem. The steps of system restore are very simple. Hope you must be knowing it.

Re: Laptop having windows 7 enterprise edition restarts every time while loading windows

Hey thanks for your quick reply. Since I am new to the windows 7 i am not clear with all the procedures related to it. Thanks for the solution that you have suggested. Well I wanted to know more about the particular solution. I have heard about the system restore but don’t know the exact procedure regarding it. So I would appreciate if you can give me more information regarding the system restore method. So please do reply with the appropriate steps in order to carry the system restore option.

I would be very happy to help you with the solution. Do follow these simple steps and you will be done.
    1) Firstly you must have a windows 7 dvd, then you have to make some changes In the bios such that it is using the dvd as the primary boot device.
    2) After that insert the dvd in the dvd drive.
    3) Select the safe mode command prompt, after that you will be prompted to click on the repair button. Click on it accordingly.
    4) After you have selected repair, then you will have click on system restore option. On doing that the process will get started.
    So I hope you are clear with the above steps.

Well even I would like to add something here. Even I have some simple steps for you. Do follow it accordingly.
    1) Firstly you will have to go to the control panel and then go to the system and maintenance option.
    2) On doing so click on advanced system settings. There you will get different tabs.
    3) Select the data execution tab. On doing so at bottom you will get the option of 'Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select'. You will have to select that option.
    4) After doing these changes you will have to reboot the system.