Thread: Computer crashes while booting Ubuntu

Computer crashes while booting Ubuntu

Hello to you all! I have a Dell Vostro V13. After several days of use on Windows 7 without any problems I decide to format and work with all our beloved Ubuntu. My problem is that randomly, when starting ubuntu net off of the computer during startup services. Then I ran the test batteries supplied with the Dell PC, but works fine according to them. Then I installed sysinfo and when I click on the "system" software crash. Apart from these problems if the system starts (once in 3) the machine operates nickel, and ubuntu is very stable. I could not find anyone having the same problem so I can ask.

Re: Computer crashes while booting Ubuntu

I think it is happening because of the overheating of your netbook. So it does not heat. Attempt a reinstall if you do not want to look bored. Maybe the iso that you downloaded or cd is scratched then maybe. Well, as you have no other answer, is launching a memtest overnight. Even new, it may be yours, which is defective. The memtest is on the grub or a live CD as you want. It's easy, as it is written in white is ok, if it's written in red is that so this mean that it is dead.

In this I also do not know what to do, because I am newbie in ubuntu, but regarding this I think that it all happening because of the mis configured startup ubuntu. But really I have no idea I'm using the live cd of ubuntu, but obviously not always like to use for I do not want to format Cause I have important things in ubuntu if you have any idea will be helpful. And please try to help me as soon as it is possible for you. I just want to thank you in advance.

Regarding this I want to ask you that have you tried to access the hard drive and see if you have all the info or else you ****ed up your hard drive for whatever reason? On the other hand can make a install grub to reinstall grub on the computer and so we can start again. The roll is where you access the hard disk, do a root directory of the hard drive and then to the grub-install on your hard drive that you take the proper configuration of your new root for you to install the grub. Maybe this will help you in order to get proper solution.