Thread: Windows 7: Unable to boot Error #10008, Replace Hard Disk1

Windows 7: Unable to boot Error #10008, Replace Hard Disk1

I have recently purchase a HP Laptop as well as I installed Norton 360 Version 3.0 All-In-One Security. After a week I notice that my laptop is starting slower as compare to usual furthermore now it does not come on at all. It keeps on giving me a message of “Complete #10008-Replace Hard Disk1”. Can anyone tell me what is happening and why I am getting this error message? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: Windows 7: Unable to boot Error #10008, Replace Hard Disk1

A lot of users have fixed this trouble by correcting the BIOS settings, inspecting for disk errors you can follow the below method to perform a startup repair:

1. For this you will need to insert the windows 7 installation DVD.
    2. Reboot your system and if prompted to press any key, press a key to continue.
    3. Select your Language, time, currency format as well as input method and after that click next.
    4. now click on Repair.
    5. After that select the operating system you need to repair and after that click next.
    6. Click startup repair. Once the repair is completed reboot the system and see if the trouble is resolved.

If your problem still persists then I will recommend you to try to run your system in safe mode. To start your computer in safe mode, reboot your system and press F8, on the Advanced Boot Options screen, make use of the arrow keys on the way to highlight the safe mode choice you want, moreover after that press Enter. This will start your system in safe mode. At what time your PC is in safe mode, you will observe the word Safe Mode in the corner of your screen. If you want to exit the safe mode reboot your PC and allow Windows start generally.

Thanks for your suggestion. This moment, I ran a hard disk self test moreover at 79 percent It provide me an error code 10008 as well as asked me to change the hard disk. I determined attempting out windows XP and I have successfully able to install by overwriting Windows 7. However I was not able to start afterward all the way through my local drive, however was able to view each and every one of my drives at what time I boot the system via windows XP installation USB.

I have recently purchase a HP Laptop as well as I installed Norton 360 Version 3.0 All-In-One Security. After a week I notice that my laptop is starting slower as compare to usual furthermore now it does not come on at all. It keeps on giving me a message of “Complete #10008-Replace Hard Disk1”. Can anyone tell me what is happening and why I am getting this error message? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.