Thread: Kernel-Power: Event ID 41 - Task Category (63)

Kernel-Power: Event ID 41 - Task Category (63)

It frequently occurs at what time I am making use of several heavy applications on internet or else playing games that uses heavy graphics. I encompass ATI graphics card installed in my system. Original error massage states “Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category (63). After this I get a blue screen comes as well as system restarts without shutting down appropriately and at what time it boots it states operating system not found. After that I need once more shut it down and start it. If you have any suggestion regarding to this issue, please let me know.

Re: Kernel-Power: Event ID 41 - Task Category (63)

I have got a extremely alike system build plus I get the similar critical event by means of a BSOD and after that an imperfect shutdown by restart; take place at random however more frequently as time goes on. It take place with windows 7 64 bit and not by means of my old windows XP Service Pack 3. I am really irritated with no answers. Event log seems similar to a carbon copy of yours. If anyone has any suggestion regarding to this trouble, please let me know. My computer configuration:
    • Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 945 3000 MHz 4 core
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H
    • Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD5700

I encompass a latest Antec TruePower New TP-750 750W Continuous Power ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC ". I have read in several forums where few people adjusted voltages in bios to resolve this trouble by means of windows 7 64 bit. I have been performing several troubleshooting the previous few days moreover I might have removed the vital errors without the blue shutdowns and reboots. I make use of the software "HeavyWeather" on the way to get the information from my weather station to my PC. After that I make use of one more program "WUHU" to auto distribute it on a weather website. Because I have closed HeavyWeather from running, my trouble has stopped up, at least for 24 hours. It may possibly be due to a software incompatibility problem with windows 7 64 bit.

Mine functioned perfect for a month or else two at first after that I also started receiving these errors, possibly it is software associated, however I have done a clean install of Windows 7 64 furthermore presently installed my drivers and I get that trouble once more. After that I perform one cleaner install by means of minimum components and it functioned well for over 48 hours. As a result after that I added my TV card which is working well for 24. Then at what time I place my XFI in as well as installed it report random crash. The card is unquestionably not defective as I tested that in one more machine.