Thread: Several Trojan worms in startup - need help

Several Trojan worms in startup - need help

Hello,
    I am having a Dell inspiron laptop; this is running with windows vista OS. The machine was working fine till then last few days, but from last two days I am facing a peculiar type of problem in my laptop in start up. One of the most important things is that, the laptop is running very slow and there is continuously a sound is comes from hard drive, like during loading that one. i found the start up problem when I was look into the start up program, there some of the files are appeared as Trojans or worms. Along with that I also lost "my computer" and "my document" icons from the desk top screen. I tried to fixing the problem with the standard method, but nothing works. So I am here, is there anyone having any solution or suggestion regarding this problem? Any input will be helpful for me greatly. ..

Re: Several Trojan worms in startup - need help

I would like to recommend you to run the windows default Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, I hope by this the corrupted files from your windows start up will be removed. For this open the application, and click on "Perform Quick Scan" then select scan option, wait till the scanning process completes. After complete the process it will ask you to show the result, click on show the result button and then select those effected file and click on remove option. Might be you r machine will require to reboot the machine, do this for the completion of the removal process. Try with this, it will surely help you.

I was also facing similar issue, I w as overcome from this problem very easily by the help of start repair option, so I also recommend you to repair the start up of your windows version, for that reboot your machine and start pressing DELL from your keyboard after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will enter you into the start up setting window, from there select start up repair option, terminate the process and wait for the completion. The files those you are mentioned as the worm file, they might be the windows corrupted file, and for this the machine is responding very slowly. So I think the above technique the problem can be resolved. A system reboot is require after compete the process.

There is another solution for this problem, which is known as windows repair, though I had similar issue with m y windows 7 compatible machine, which was also responds very slow, along with this the windows icon are missed from my desktop screen, after that I searched everywhere, but did not found any solution, after that one of my friend suggest me to do windows repair process, I did and the problem is solved. So I also like to suggest you to go through this, I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem, for this insert windows installation disk into CD ROM drive, now start press f8, it will appear you into the installation window, from ether look and select the windows repair option, wait till the process completes., I hope by this the problem will surely solved.