Thread: Windows 7: Repeated Blue Screen with BCCode 27 and a reference RDR_File_System

Windows 7: Repeated Blue Screen with BCCode 27 and a reference RDR_File_System

I am running windows vista on my Lenova T61p and after that I started getting a BSOD error which is reported out as RDR_File_system. Instead of trying to trouble-shoot it, I go out plus obtain Windows 7 Ultimate moreover installed it. I perform a clean install; I did not carry out an upgrade. After installing as well as updating all the drivers I am receiving BSOD as well as a reference to RDR_File_System. I must add that it come into views at random times. Every now and then the computer is operating well for 20 minutes; on occasion it takes place after 2 hours. No obvious relationship to something that I can find out. Anybody have any ideas on how to end this? Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7: Repeated Blue Screen with BCCode 27 and a reference RDR_File_System

As you mentioned that you are time after time getting a RDR_FILE_SYSTEM (Bug Check 27) which is referencing the rdbss.sys. On the other hand the procedure that is crashing each instant is nmsrvc.exe that is Network Magic. As per my experience I think that the Network Magic driver is more likely causing the problem. I think that driver is the purendis.sys which is outdated. I will recommend you to try update the Network Magic, but the more comfortable is to completely uninstall and re-install the latest version.

Re: Windows 7: Repeated Blue Screen with BCCode 27 and a reference RDR_File_System

Thanks for your valuable suggestion and helpfulness. As per your suggestion I have turned off Network Magic furthermore will report back with consequences. Meanwhile I have done some re-search on the Internet about Network Magic on their forums which reference however does not resolve this issue. If you have any other suggestion please let me now. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

I also have this issue. So I downloaded Network Magic pro onto my new Dell computer running Windows 7 Ultimate. After that I also got an error message "Incompatible" after that got system collapse with BSOD, cannot reboot. I boot my system in safe mode and attempt to uninstall the Network magic but Network magic will not uninstall. After I call Dell tech support and told them about my trouble they told me to perform system restore to acquire system reverse to point previous to the download. After that rebooted effectively.Network Magic Pro is obviously incompatible with Windows 7 Ultimate. I also have Norton Internet Security 2010 installed.