Thread: System restore error code 0x800700b7 in windows 7

System restore error code 0x800700b7 in windows 7

I Am getting a few startup issue with my Dell laptop in which I have windows 7, while begin it is viewing the message "Windows is Preparing to Configure Do not Turn off Your System" as well as this message I am receiving ad infinitum with a few auto restarts in middle. When I select system restore option, finally am getting the error "An unspecified error take place during system restore 0x800700b7" Please assist me if there is any answer, at present i do not have Operating System CD with me.

Re: System restore error code 0x800700b7 in windows 7

Based on my research, I would like to advise you to do a absolute system backup first. If any unpredicted problem takes place, we are able to rapidly restore the system to the present status.

1. Select Start, then you have to type regedit in the Search field, as well as after that select regedit in the Programs list.

2. In the navigation pane, place plus afterward select the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache

3. Right press on this key plus pick "Export" as well as save the key to a Flash Drive or other detachable storage device.

4. Take out the key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft\Windows”

5. Please reboot the PC as well as verify if the problem reoccurs. If it workings please as well reconfigure the planned Task for System restore in Task Scheduler.

I would advise you to do a startup repair as well as verify whether you are capable to boot into the desktop without any problem. Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that is able to solve definite system troubles that might stop Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your PC for the issue as well as after that attempt to solve it so your PC is able to start properly.

Follow the steps state below to do a clean boot.
    1.Select Start and then type msconfig.exe in the Start Search field as well as subsequently select ENTER to begin the System Configuration Utility.
    2.On the General tab, select Selective Startup in addition to subsequently select to clear the Load startup items check box.
    3. On the Services tab, choose the Hide the entire Microsoft services box in addition to select Disable all